Hitman Business

Zeneside

ELITE
Zeneside
Zeneside
ELITE
Ratings
15 6
Ive killed zTal, Noddinq, Endeves, Zeneside, Explorerr, nTc, Kindful, nStrafe, Espese, wardone, Bacca, B0420, B900. Those are just a few players that join you in teamfights against that I have personally killed, and my team has also killed!
LOL xulon last time i died was to TimeIsOut like 4 months ago keep my name out of your mouth you clown

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hello!
Everyone replying to this thread, please remember to be respectful in your posts and try to avoid starting flame wars <3
Best wishes,
kxe

Ratings
2 3
Hello!
Everyone replying to this thread, please remember to be respectful in your posts and try to avoid starting flame wars <3
Best wishes,
kxe
Please remember to demote somebody like speedstrr for banning me with a clip an enemy sends him and doesn't even review my pc for any cheats or watch me fight people on screenshare to prove I don't, thanks staff =]

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
Ive killed zTal, Noddinq, Endeves, Zeneside, Explorerr, nTc, Kindful, nStrafe, Espese, wardone, Bacca, B0420, B900. Those are just a few players that join you in teamfights against that I have personally killed, and my team has also killed!
I would not say i. As you the only time i have died to you is either when im in kit fight. Or when your whole squad is ganking me :D.

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
We just assume your all team cause at this point you guys seem to be but reguardless we have killed almost everyone on the server maybe excluding lybby but definitely his teams have been killed forcing him to leave warzone which i still count as a loss

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Please remember to demote somebody like speedstrr for banning me with a clip an enemy sends him and doesn't even review my pc for any cheats or watch me fight people on screenshare to prove I don't, thanks staff =]
Hello.
You may file a staff report if you wish to.
Best wishes,
kxe

Conver

Ratings
75 25
it is because they think they can not be killed! hey has done it before outnumbered and they will do it again! no hate, but ask saints!
Lybby saints has improved a lot since then, and we barely have numbers anymore. but yea we joined the same way gank did, just we didn't go on forum posts and brag about it like we run this shit

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13