Rejected Hoppin' Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: DaQne
Name: Hoppin' blocks
/Plot v DaQne
Expert
150 or something I cant count lmao (Actually just counted quickly didn't bother for the exact number)
Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 11.40.48.png
Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 11.41.58.png
Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 11.43.40.png
Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 11.41.58.png

Last edited:

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Well, mentioning other servers in chat is not allowed so i doupt this map will get accepted. But still good luck.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey,

I have gone and edited the title of this map as it mentions another server which isn't allowed. Feel free to edit the name again as I just removed the server name, but make sure it doesn't include other servers! Please be more careful in the future to make sure that you don't include other servers, you can read the full rules here - https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

Thanks! :)

//warned

Hey,

I have gone and edited the title of this map as it mentions another server which isn't allowed. Feel free to edit the name again as I just removed the server name, but make sure it doesn't include other servers! Please be more careful in the future to make sure that you don't include other servers, you can read the full rules here - https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

Thanks! :)

//warned
I figured. Edited to Hoppin' Blocks. Check it out

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello DaQne,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't really original, there aren't any maps exactly like this, but there are a few maps that are just based around jumps.
In the future, try to have a build that replicates your theme, then incorporate the parkour into that. (I do understand though that you did have to change the theme after you submitted it, so you did originally have the map based on that particular theme)
The parkour is quite repetitive, as it was mainly normal blocks. In the future, try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building maps, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete. Feel free to check recently accepted maps, /warp beta or /warp featured to get some ideas on jumps you could potentially use in your map.
Almost all of the parkour is floating. Like I previously mentioned, try to have one or two main builds, then incorporate the parkour into that, rather than having it all over the void. Sometimes, having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The difficulty varies between easy to hard, but the length is good for an insane map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.