Horse Parkour

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
A while ago Dr. Dacon was asking for Donor Perk suggestions for Parkour, and I thought of horse parkour maps. I think this is a great idea, so I've finally decided to elaborate on my thoughts and share them!
https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-donator-rank-suggestions.57133/

If you've ever done the horse racing event, these maps would be sort of similar but are intended to have more jumps, gaps, etc.

You can summon custom horses with commands, so every time someone joined a map, they would have the same horse. If you're interested, here is a simple tutorial video on how to do the summon commands for custom horses:
But I'm sure the devs would be able to make a more user-friendly system.
I imagine there being a gui where the map creator could change the speed and jump high for the map.

By default, horses can jump up to 5.5 blocks high, or a minimum of 1.5 blocks (I believe), and have 1/2 block increments in between. And they can run at speeds from 4.75 blocks per second, to 14.25 blocks per second. So by changing these attributes, you can make some really cool jumps and tricks, and therefore some really cool maps!

I'm not much of a parkour player, so the mana reward prizes would have to be suggested by someone else, but I think starting at 100 would be cool!

What do you guys think? Any additional suggestions for horse parkour?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
They were added in 1.6
Fun fact, horses were added to the game as a reward for hitting 10 million sales!
Oh that's cool!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I'll try to make some kind of uhh, race way? Idk, some kind of example of a horse parkour map
I'll let you know how it goes

Would be cool if staff ALSO gave their opinion on this idea. Especially since the owner asked for help and this is a serious suggestion. *cough*

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Ehhh horse parkour? Sounds a bit weird imo