How 2 Make Manacube BETTER

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5
Good except for void. i am probably the person on the server who has been in the most gset fights ever (at least I was before) and when i tell you that void was the most annoying shit ever i mean it. removing void was the best decision they made on reset, y'all act like people didn't use the jungle trees to kite before, like they still exist with void bro.
nah u buggin void is the move u just need to learn how avoid it

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Good except for void. i am probably the person on the server who has been in the most gset fights ever (at least I was before) and when i tell you that void was the most annoying shit ever i mean it. removing void was the best decision they made on reset, y'all act like people didn't use the jungle trees to kite before, like they still exist with void bro.
Just saw this. Iv also been in many many fights and Yeah I mean to be fair void wasn’t that good however it’s better than the alternative. Over the last few months anyone that was at least decent at kiting could do it easily, it became a norm to carry 4+ stacks of pearls and spend 30 minutes spamming pearls in jungle trees, not saying people didn’t do it before the void was removed, but now that’s the ONLY way people play. I was one of the ones in favor of removing void.
Or they can keep no void, and cut the jungle trees so they don’t go so high and all problems solved. Dead server anyways, don’t play anymore and don’t expect any changes as kit is very neglected, just logged on my forums and saw

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Just saw this. Iv also been in many many fights and Yeah I mean to be fair void wasn’t that good however it’s better than the alternative. Over the last few months anyone that was at least decent at kiting could do it easily, it became a norm to carry 4+ stacks of pearls and spend 30 minutes spamming pearls in jungle trees, not saying people didn’t do it before the void was removed, but now that’s the ONLY way people play. I was one of the ones in favor of removing void.
Or they can keep no void, and cut the jungle trees so they don’t go so high and all problems solved. Dead server anyways, don’t play anymore and don’t expect any changes as kit is very neglected, just logged on my forums and saw
Hi cibr

alexsalad

ELITE
Alexsalad
Alexsalad
ELITE
Ratings
Though there are lots of afk players I think it helps. When hopping on and you see that there actually are people on kitpvp it makes you join, then more people join and hop down.

I believe there are still gfights and ganks.

I do think the reward system should be better. I think the achievements should give either cash rewards or something else.
I also believe kill streaks should entice better rewards.

Just an idea, you could make like a spin the wheel for rewards concept. by completing something players could get a "1 Spin" and the wheel could range from many many things in the game at low chances to a ton of things for the same 1% chance or lower.

gloccc

ELITE
gloccc
gloccc
ELITE
also remove or lower the cooldown on killing same player ~3x and not getting rewards..it's stupid when there's only 3-4 players and I can't get a heal or money from killing any of them till later