How a staff app should look like versus how it shouldn't look like.!!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hey people of mana it's ya boy cringe fest ahoy.
This is just an example. Do Not copy off of what I posted. Half of these things are not true.!!!
So this is a comparison of how a staff app should look versus how it shouldn't look.

Lets get started

Your Minecraft username
My Username is Clockington
What server are you applying for

(Choose 1)
Sky block
Islands
Survival
Kitpvp
Parkour
Creative

---------------------------------------------

First Name

Noah

Country or Timezone
United States Eastern Time.

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because I am Kind,Respectful,Responsible,and Talkative.When people make my friends rage I report them to a staff on the server or the discord.The main reason I want to become staff is because a lot of people told me that I should apply and see what happens.I also am a huge part of the Parkour community.
How long have you played on ManaCube?
Since end of April 2014 (be honest)
How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
2-4 Hours per day

This is the rest of how it shouldn't look like down V V V

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Skill 1)Typing

Skill 2)Not Cursing

Skill 3) Acting Stupid

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?

Because i'm hot,get girls, and I'm also sexy and you know it.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.

The role of a staff member is to troll players type badly and be rude.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes because i'm sexy

Anything else we should know?
Nope
My Discord is:ImMRTrollyPants#2665
You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application.

Yes

This was an example of how it shouldn't be and how it should be do NOT troll in staff apps or it will result in a warning.

Edit: Comment what you think below

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
May i just say as some of the points made are true i woudlnt trust somethig from someone who has 1) never been staff and 2) someone who literally contradicted themselves in this post as all you say is -1 even when the apps are 10x better than your example, thats all.

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
May i just say as some of the points made are true i woudlnt trust somethig from someone who has 1) never been staff and 2) someone who literally contradicted themselves in this post as all you say is -1 even when the apps are 10x better than your example, thats all.
So true... All of his apps are troll posts and I guarantee this is to try and get in 'good books' with staff by helping.

Lol, ~3G

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
So true... All of his apps are troll posts and I guarantee this is to try and get in 'good books' with staff by helping.

Lol, ~3G
are you sure all of my apps are trolls? im pretty sure I applied around 2015 and didn't realize the staff age requirement

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
are you sure all of my apps are trolls? im pretty sure I applied around 2015 and didn't realize the staff age requirement
Most of your maps for parkour are trolls. (e.g. Logan Paul, Rats, Hay Sisters)

Also, all I seem to see you do is troll and 'downvote' others' posts.
[DOUBLEPOST=1532319222][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and finally, what is the use of creating a thread showing a bad application? It seems really silly to me because its just showing a single aspect of a bad application. Next time write a good one and set that as an example.