Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I was going to use this as my next question of the week, but as part of the effort to liven up to forums again...
I'm curious to know now!

How did you choose your ign (in-game name)? Why did you choose to change it from a previous one (if you have)?

Quinnyp is a pretty simple one for me. Quinny is something that people call me irl, and the p is short for Purry actually...i know, it's mildly weird.
A really good friend of mine from a different game goes by KittyPurry (a play on Katy Perry of all things) so I shorten it to Quinnyp to be less...cringy now.
That friend who goes by Kitty has done a lot for me in my life and is practically familly. So I don't mind being a little cringy
I've had a lot of names in the past though, my NameMC is a mess and reveals my weeb tendencies oops

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I wish i could come up with a decent Minecraft name for myself but my brain just can’t thing a name that hasn't already been taken. I will change my name as soon as i think of a better one than CamCam65.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Tas and other variations has been my username from everything for as long as I can remember. There’s no reason why, and it has nothing to do with my name irl. It’s just something that stuck.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I wish i could come up with a decent Minecraft name for myself but my brain just can’t thing a name that hasn't already been taken. I will change my name as soon as i think of a better one than CamCam65.
I'm pretty good at coming up with names ;) maybe I can help you out when you really want to change it!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
My irl name is Delaney so I took the first sound in my name (Duh)
Then took the other sound (Laney) then put it together added 2789 cause Iiked how those numbers sounded then I got
DuhLaney2789
Volia

Jonpauljones1

ELITE
jpjn
jpjn
ELITE
Ratings
My IGN is Jonpauljones1. It used to be Jonpauljones but I gave away my account a long time ago because I quit Minecraft a while back. John Paul Jones was a famous Revolutionary War naval captain. His famous quote was "I have yet begun to fight." I really liked the name so I did JohnPaulJones. That looked gross so I shortened it to Jonpauljones.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
i literally just chose mine because i wanted it to be some edit of my first name, people kept finding my instagram before so i had to change it to not include my last name.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I mean

Sil + LlLLlLLlLLLllLLllllLLLLllLllll = Sillllllllllllll

I have no idea why I chose this name actually, it's kinda confusing, but I don't wanna change it since I would kinda lose credit on my maps lmaoo. I would rather have a shorter name actually xd.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
How did you choose your ign (in-game name)? Why did you choose to change it from a previous one (if you have)?

I choose The_Surge because I don't really know I thought It was better than Surge___ :) Really wanted Surge as an Ign But :(

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
My old igns were.... "cookiegirl120103" and "xRawrrrr" yea looking back on those igns make me a lil embarrassed because i had no clue how cringe they were but o well. Finally just stuck to something simple which is my name, Samanatha and sadly to my 13 or 14 year old self "Samantha" was already taken so i just i made it Samanthaa_x :D

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings
I chose Jecksun for my IGN because my real name is Jackson and it's easier for other players to get my attention in voice calls and in game as I notice my name being said, even if it is slightly different. Jecksun has stuck with my account for a while even though I have changed it around a few times and loaned away my account.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I chose the name SunsetMagic for multiple reasons.

1. I wanted a two-part name. I used to watch a lot of Minecraft YouTubers before I started playing and I thought those with two words in their name were really cool. I also thought it was somewhat professional and didn't want an IGN I would regret a few years later.
2. I've always enjoyed the Sun, especially when it is setting or rising.
3. Always been a big fan of magic and supernatural things.
4. Merged two things I liked together and tah-dah :D My IGN was created!

Lovely to read about all of your IGNs, keep them coming!

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I chose the name SunsetMagic for multiple reasons.

1. I wanted a two-part name. I used to watch a lot of Minecraft YouTubers before I started playing and I thought those with two words in their name were really cool. I also thought it was somewhat professional and didn't want an IGN I would regret a few years later.
2. I've always enjoyed the Sun, especially when it is setting or rising.
3. Always been a big fan of magic and supernatural things.
4. Merged two things I liked together and tah-dah :D My IGN was created!

Lovely to read about all of your IGNs, keep them coming!
I love the ign SunsetMagic, it’s very beautiful and overall just pleasing to the eyes!