How do I join the server?

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
To join the server you can either direct connect and enter this ip: play.manacube.net or put it into add server. If you are wondering how to join kitpvp, once you log ontk the server you need to right click to compass and find the kitpvp logo/button.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
You can also walk up to the NPC's in any of the Hubs, and right clicking them will send you to the gamemode of your choice. If you are not able to connect to the server, trying any of the alternate IP's can sometimes be a solution.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
I im Adding the server up but i still can’t get in can someone help me
Hi there. Sometimes the server is full thus explains why you can't get in. But here are the ip address if you want to connect to the main server:

play.manacube.net

If you want to connect directly to the server you play on then type:

[gamemode].manacube.com
[gamemode].manacube.net

Please do ensure that you type the ip addresses correctly. If those don't work then you may have to contact a staff member, so they can help you with your situation.

Kind regards,

Eureka14, a fellow skyblock player

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
It's recommended to use the IP pvp.manacube.net when playing on kit. This will make glitching in slabs and stairs a less frequent occurrence. (happens when you hit a slab/stair at a weird angle)

Last edited:
Ratings
play.manacube.net Use that IP and then once logged in, go to the compass. once there click it and go to KITPVP. Then click that.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
help I cant join I try to put it in but it doesn't work
Hi mate, look at what the other players have said above and try joining with a direct IP address. Type it correctly, and it normally works. Its,

[gamemode].manacube.net
for example,
kitpvp.manacube.net

If that doesn't work, then type,
play.manacube.net
and you will be spawned in the hub. From there onwards, you can click the compass and load up the server you normally play in.

I hope this helps,
Kind regards,

Ratings
To join the server you can either direct connect and enter this ip: play.manacube.net or put it into add server. If you are wondering how to join kitpvp, once you log ontk the server you need to right click to compass and find the kitpvp logo/button.
I have a question, can you join the server on mobile?

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
I have a question, can you join the server on mobile?
Manacube is a java Minecraft server, so you can only play it on the java edition on Minecraft. You can connect to the server via minechat, on mobile, but you can't play on it- you can only do basic commands, and mainly talk in the chat. Though I have seen some people play with their tablet, however with that you need a device to host it- you may find more information by Googling it. I hope this helps :D

Kind regards,

Ratings
Manacube is a java Minecraft server, so you can only play it on the java edition on Minecraft. You can connect to the server via minechat, on mobile, but you can't play on it- you can only do basic commands, and mainly talk in the chat. Though I have seen some people play with their tablet, however with that you need a device to host it- you may find more information by Googling it. I hope this helps :D

Kind regards,
Oh, alright thanks ✨