Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hi there!

We have a little place at the KitPvP spawn where you are able to enchant your items by either using the enchantment tables or the enchantment signs for money (little side note: the maximum protection on armor is 3 and the maximum on swords is sharpness 3). You also find the "Magic Anvil" which is using for repairing your items and the "Disenchanter" to remove enchantments from your items.

Here is a picture of the place I am talking about, it's right at spawn <3

1594902900962.png

If you have more questions about KitPvP feel free to use /helpop ingame, ask us in Discord or contact us via Forums/Discord. Have a nice day/night on KitPvP!

Sincerely,
Lavendel

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
@Lavendel
That place is very hidden and hard for many people, new and old, to find. There is a long maze traversing mountains, rivers, cityscape, and violence to find it. I feel that this is molarky in the sense that it's not clearly and visibly marked for the common person.
One solution to this that I personal use, is creative mode. Whenever I need a new item or an enchant I just type /gamemode creative and I get it for free. This should be advertised to everyone else so they know too.

And the magic anvil is false advertising. I know exactsly how it works. It's not magic. The slaves hidden under the surface super glue iron and diamond bits onto the gear to "repair" it. But it's not repaired just imitates it.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
@Lavendel
That place is very hidden and hard for many people, new and old, to find. There is a long maze traversing mountains, rivers, cityscape, and violence to find it. I feel that this is molarky in the sense that it's not clearly and visibly marked for the common person.
One solution to this that I personal use, is creative mode. Whenever I need a new item or an enchant I just type /gamemode creative and I get it for free. This should be advertised to everyone else so they know too.

And the magic anvil is false advertising. I know exactsly how it works. It's not magic. The slaves hidden under the surface super glue iron and diamond bits onto the gear to "repair" it. But it's not repaired just imitates it.
You put your heart and soul into this didn’t you