How Factions Stands Right Now.

Ratings
Hello, you can delete this if its not allowed I just feel as if factions is in a state that is sorta broken. I am apart of the clan icy and as you may know we have been getting camped by Requiem. im not asking them to be punished but I feel as if there should be a Raid cooldown/ No basecamping rule as we are just trying to expand our base we cant even do that due to the fact we are getting camped by people that have been using exploits to get into our base and are camping inside and just killing us all due to them having "pay to win" aspects. Not just that there is a Raid grace period on right now for a week but they can camp in our base? Would appreciate everyones opinion. I just personally feel like its broke they can camp our base and murder us repeatedly to the point we cant even have a good experience at the start of factions.

Ratings
Do you think its fair to have to sit in a 3 by 4 obsidian box in your own base whilst 12+ enemy faction members are all surrounding the box in your own base, you cant leave or you will be killed, you cant expand your base, earn money, help your faction out, we can't do nothing. All we can do is try to hold out to make sure we don't become overclaimable. In my opinion the faction server has many problems at the present time for example during when weapons are said to be "disabled" people still can kill and shoot each other with bows, when in a stage of grace period where raiding shouldnt be allowed people can just glitch into your base as if it was their own and they constantly just sit there and wait to kill you over and over again. Personally i dont think this is fair at all we are being physically stopped to do anything at all on the factions server right now.