How long does it take to get a response when reporting a staff member ?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It shouldn't take much longer than that, a few days. I would say that if you don't get a response after about a week, you should definitely follow it up. Remember, only high staff can see staff reports, so it can take a bit longer than regular tickets.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Usually it doesn’t take too long but you do have to consider how many reports they have to review a day sometimes it takes more than a day or two.

Ratings
It shouldn't take much longer than that, a few days. I would say that if you don't get a response after about a week, you should definitely follow it up. Remember, only high staff can see staff reports, so it can take a bit longer than regular tickets.
Thanks for the really quick response! Have a good day and happy quarantine :)

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Reporting staff usually doesnt take long to get a response because it is a serious matter so you should get a response soon.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I would say the more serious the report the longer the response would take because they would likely discuss it with all the highest staff before replying. Or it would be put into "reviewing".

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Very true bca! We will see but it usually take about a day or two to get a response on forums from staff.

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there Jestiz

We take staff reports seriously, and if your report had valid and important information in it we will get around to it!
I do suggest maybe following up if you haven't got a response yet. Try to include more information in your followup as well!

You can also check on: https://bans.manacube.com for more information regarding your ban.

Hope this helps you,

Java

Last edited: