How Manacube Factions should be

Ratings
The ideas I will list are things in my opinion which SHOULD be added as it would bring a better experience to the server.

Expiring Spawners:

The idea of expiring spawn has been mentioned and recommended for a while now. Expiring spawners will prevent factions hiding value and placing last day. This is a very important feature as it will get rid of what you call a “skyblock map”. A skyblock map is just when factions grind spawners and place them and get as much money and tnt during grace, and then the last day before tnt mine and place the last day during tnt. With expiring spawners, it will prevent this from happening. Pretty much how it would work is when you buy the spawner/s from the shop, it will have an expiring date on it. How long it will be until it expires will have to be discussed with staff but I would say no more than 24 hours.

Balance and Faction Balance limit:

Continuing with expiring spawners, there would have to be a money balance and factions balance limit. This will prevent players from just keeping their money on them and or in their faction balance to buy spawners on the last day.

Gen Buckets:

A cool feature would be to change the gen buckets to blocks instead of buckets. For example, the obsidian gen bucket would be the block obsidian. This would be easier for players because it would mean when building your base, you can just print in your walls instead of having to place every block individually. This will be the same for sand and nether gen buckets. Also a small recommendation, I would change the sand gen bucket so that instead of placing it and the sand falls down, it should be changed so that when you place it for example on bedrock, it will slowly build upwards. This will cause less fps lag on a person and less lag on the server.

Chunk Collectors:

Chunk hoppers. Chunk hoppers NEED to be removed immediately. Chunk Collectors would be way better. A chunk collector is usually a beacon, and when you right click it, it brings up a gui of items it will pick up. For example, emerald, iron, ender pearls, etc. This will be way smoother and easier for the players. And when you right click one of the items like emeralds, it will sell all the emeralds that it has collected.

Outpost:

Another feature that has been around is an outpost. An outpost is a 24/7 “event” that factions fight over and have to capture and maintain and keep in their control. This should bring benefits such as maybe a 25% sell increase on chunk collectors, 25% faster cane growth, 250k into f bank every hour, etc. The different benefits it could bring again would have to be up to the staff team, but these are just some ideas that I know would be great and that the players would love.

Raid event:

This maybe would not be the best idea yet, as we know multiple cannons shooting at once would cause the server to crash most likely. But if staff do seem to optimize the cannon jar and make it smoother with a good tps, then this would be a fun idea. Every map season staff should host a raid event. A raid event is pretty much when staff create a base with a certain amount of walls, and factions have to raid the base, and whoever breaches it first gets prizes. The prizes could be money, tags, spawners, etc. Rules for this though would have to be talked through by staff, and probably factions players who know more about the rules of raid events.

Rule Change:

The idea of a rule change always sounds bad to staff I think but I think it would help a lot if they really do want to make the server better and to grow. If they were to add new features, a rule change overall would be needed so that everything balances out. Getting multiple people’s ideas and thoughts on rules should be asked by staff to players to see what they think on certain rules that could be added and or changed.

A Factions Admin:

This in my opinion would change everything. Manacube NEEDS a factions manager/admin. Dakota already runs other servers and in general doesn’t have a lot of knowledge on factions. We have cullan to “optimize” and tweak on factions to make it smoother but it’s just not enough. With a factions admin that is experienced and knows what they’re doing, factions on manacube would grow tremendously. All these ideas and features that the players want would finally come if we had a factions admin. And also with a factions admin, it would bring new players, which will also bring new staff members which we all know the server has been lacking new staff on factions.

Volcano:

First volcano needs to be made bigger. The portal that makes you leave volcano should be accessible even when in combat, but the location you are sent to should not be ./warp volcano. Staff should make a small area near spawn where it teleports you to, and from there you can ./spawn or go to a derp, etc. This needs to be added since if a player wants to chase the guy trying to leave volcano, he can.

Eco:

Continuing with volcano, I think they should get rid of the emerald blocks in volcano, and make silverfish the eco. This will bring a hybrid eco which is cane/silverfish eco, which is a grinding/pvp eco. Also to grinding silverfish, they should add a sword which is specific to grinding silverfish, kind of like a hoe. It can track how much silverfish you have grinded and can upgrade drop rates with your mana.

5 mans or 10 mans:

The argument with doing 5 mans or 10 mans is a very hard choice. Both have good benefits, but also bad. But I can give some clarity I think for some staff members. For 5 mans, they would have to do 5 mans but have an unlimited roster. Since players are already as it is inactive, 5 mans would make it impossible to defend, especially if it was 5 mans with a 10-15 man roster. To help with that though, shield time will have to be changed to 18 hour shield times. 5 mans will bring more competition and a ton of new players no doubt. But rules WILL have to be changed a ton, buffer size would be shrunk down to 15, and from that raiding rules would have to be changed. Eco and sell rates would have to be increased, and much more obviously. With 10 mans, we have been doing this for a while now and it seems it is doing well to be honest. But for new players it’s hard for them to play since bigger and known factions always seem to outnumber them. Obviously there are still more problems but I will not list them.

Chat rules:

Chat rules on factions has been argued a ton by players. Both sides are biased and I really do personally agree with both. But, chat rules are very harsh for the gamemode we are playing, which is very known to be toxic. Dox/ddos threats should be an automatic banned. Toxicity should be allowed at all times. Rules like mentioning hacked clients should NOT be a ban or a mute. Just a warning by staff, but if constantly mentioned can lead to a mute. Obviously there are more chat rules that are not really fit for factions but again, I will not mention them all.

Trenching:

Trenching has been horrible recently as it takes a long time to finish it. On other servers, they have ./f trench, and depending on where you stand and how many chunks you want to trench, it will trench out how many chunks of blocks as you want. The f trench can be charged from f bank. It’s pretty hard to explain but if you want more detail I could explain more thoroughly in dms.

There are a ton more features and ideas that can be added, or rules that can be edited or added, but this is what came off my mind so, hopefully some of these ideas can be added.

WarmeTenenkaas

ELITE
WarmeTenenkaas
WarmeTenenkaas
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
this basically covers all of it. Also for the silverfish in /warp volcano, i saw that there were only like 1-2 spawners max, put wayyyy more spawners in groups so that you can actually grind them

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
The ideas I will list are things in my opinion which SHOULD be added as it would bring a better experience to the server.

Expiring Spawners:

The idea of expiring spawn has been mentioned and recommended for a while now. Expiring spawners will prevent factions hiding value and placing last day. This is a very important feature as it will get rid of what you call a “skyblock map”. A skyblock map is just when factions grind spawners and place them and get as much money and tnt during grace, and then the last day before tnt mine and place the last day during tnt. With expiring spawners, it will prevent this from happening. Pretty much how it would work is when you buy the spawner/s from the shop, it will have an expiring date on it. How long it will be until it expires will have to be discussed with staff but I would say no more than 24 hours.

Balance and Faction Balance limit:

Continuing with expiring spawners, there would have to be a money balance and factions balance limit. This will prevent players from just keeping their money on them and or in their faction balance to buy spawners on the last day.

Gen Buckets:

A cool feature would be to change the gen buckets to blocks instead of buckets. For example, the obsidian gen bucket would be the block obsidian. This would be easier for players because it would mean when building your base, you can just print in your walls instead of having to place every block individually. This will be the same for sand and nether gen buckets. Also a small recommendation, I would change the sand gen bucket so that instead of placing it and the sand falls down, it should be changed so that when you place it for example on bedrock, it will slowly build upwards. This will cause less fps lag on a person and less lag on the server.

Chunk Collectors:

Chunk hoppers. Chunk hoppers NEED to be removed immediately. Chunk Collectors would be way better. A chunk collector is usually a beacon, and when you right click it, it brings up a gui of items it will pick up. For example, emerald, iron, ender pearls, etc. This will be way smoother and easier for the players. And when you right click one of the items like emeralds, it will sell all the emeralds that it has collected.

Outpost:

Another feature that has been around is an outpost. An outpost is a 24/7 “event” that factions fight over and have to capture and maintain and keep in their control. This should bring benefits such as maybe a 25% sell increase on chunk collectors, 25% faster cane growth, 250k into f bank every hour, etc. The different benefits it could bring again would have to be up to the staff team, but these are just some ideas that I know would be great and that the players would love.

Raid event:

This maybe would not be the best idea yet, as we know multiple cannons shooting at once would cause the server to crash most likely. But if staff do seem to optimize the cannon jar and make it smoother with a good tps, then this would be a fun idea. Every map season staff should host a raid event. A raid event is pretty much when staff create a base with a certain amount of walls, and factions have to raid the base, and whoever breaches it first gets prizes. The prizes could be money, tags, spawners, etc. Rules for this though would have to be talked through by staff, and probably factions players who know more about the rules of raid events.

Rule Change:

The idea of a rule change always sounds bad to staff I think but I think it would help a lot if they really do want to make the server better and to grow. If they were to add new features, a rule change overall would be needed so that everything balances out. Getting multiple people’s ideas and thoughts on rules should be asked by staff to players to see what they think on certain rules that could be added and or changed.

A Factions Admin:

This in my opinion would change everything. Manacube NEEDS a factions manager/admin. Dakota already runs other servers and in general doesn’t have a lot of knowledge on factions. We have cullan to “optimize” and tweak on factions to make it smoother but it’s just not enough. With a factions admin that is experienced and knows what they’re doing, factions on manacube would grow tremendously. All these ideas and features that the players want would finally come if we had a factions admin. And also with a factions admin, it would bring new players, which will also bring new staff members which we all know the server has been lacking new staff on factions.

Volcano:

First volcano needs to be made bigger. The portal that makes you leave volcano should be accessible even when in combat, but the location you are sent to should not be ./warp volcano. Staff should make a small area near spawn where it teleports you to, and from there you can ./spawn or go to a derp, etc. This needs to be added since if a player wants to chase the guy trying to leave volcano, he can.

Eco:

Continuing with volcano, I think they should get rid of the emerald blocks in volcano, and make silverfish the eco. This will bring a hybrid eco which is cane/silverfish eco, which is a grinding/pvp eco. Also to grinding silverfish, they should add a sword which is specific to grinding silverfish, kind of like a hoe. It can track how much silverfish you have grinded and can upgrade drop rates with your mana.

5 mans or 10 mans:

The argument with doing 5 mans or 10 mans is a very hard choice. Both have good benefits, but also bad. But I can give some clarity I think for some staff members. For 5 mans, they would have to do 5 mans but have an unlimited roster. Since players are already as it is inactive, 5 mans would make it impossible to defend, especially if it was 5 mans with a 10-15 man roster. To help with that though, shield time will have to be changed to 18 hour shield times. 5 mans will bring more competition and a ton of new players no doubt. But rules WILL have to be changed a ton, buffer size would be shrunk down to 15, and from that raiding rules would have to be changed. Eco and sell rates would have to be increased, and much more obviously. With 10 mans, we have been doing this for a while now and it seems it is doing well to be honest. But for new players it’s hard for them to play since bigger and known factions always seem to outnumber them. Obviously there are still more problems but I will not list them.

Chat rules:

Chat rules on factions has been argued a ton by players. Both sides are biased and I really do personally agree with both. But, chat rules are very harsh for the gamemode we are playing, which is very known to be toxic. Dox/ddos threats should be an automatic banned. Toxicity should be allowed at all times. Rules like mentioning hacked clients should NOT be a ban or a mute. Just a warning by staff, but if constantly mentioned can lead to a mute. Obviously there are more chat rules that are not really fit for factions but again, I will not mention them all.

Trenching:

Trenching has been horrible recently as it takes a long time to finish it. On other servers, they have ./f trench, and depending on where you stand and how many chunks you want to trench, it will trench out how many chunks of blocks as you want. The f trench can be charged from f bank. It’s pretty hard to explain but if you want more detail I could explain more thoroughly in dms.

There are a ton more features and ideas that can be added, or rules that can be edited or added, but this is what came off my mind so, hopefully some of these ideas can be added.
Expiring spawners - no. Spawners are useless already.
Balance limit - fk yea!
Printing base - No. Put some effort, you have 7 days grace.
Chunk collectors - its kinda same as chunk hopper/infinifty chest combo. It should all just be cheaper a lot.
Outpost - After pvp and kb are fixed, maybe.
Raid event - Sure sounds fun, it would probably break server tho xd
Rules - Rules are good rn, atl better than on any other server.
Factions admin - You have sunset as admin, abbie as srmod, kayla/chiaraxxx as mod, bestdiamondsword/frickeddison as helpers. If you wait for staff to get online soo you can spam living hell out of their /msgs with your reports dont expect response. All communication with staff you can do very quickly on forums, most of reports/questions get solved in matter of 2-3 hours.
Volcano - Volcano is supposed to be dangerous zone, not something that randos can farm while noone is there, and just run away when someone comes.
Eco - Emerald blocks give money only for starting cane farm, other use for them is diminsher eggs as such i see nothing wrong with them. Also eco should be mainly spawners, not cane nukers/silverfish farming.
5 mans - Manacube is too big server to host 5 mans, this is requested on daily basis and its very unlikely to be changed.
Chat rules - See nothing wrong with chat rules, im toxic on daily basis. Just keep in mind that family related insults aren't toxicity, its called being blatant.
Trenching - I have seen 0 faction servers that have /f trench. You request printable genbuckets and instant trench, the fk man put some effort, its 10 mans! Better solution would be chunk busters from regular vote crates.

Mana isn't factions only server, don't compare it with one and putting the abuse and eco aside mana is best factions server i've seen.

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
Expiring spawners - no. Spawners are useless already.
Balance limit - fk yea!
Printing base - No. Put some effort, you have 7 days grace.
Chunk collectors - its kinda same as chunk hopper/infinifty chest combo. It should all just be cheaper a lot.
Outpost - After pvp and kb are fixed, maybe.
Raid event - Sure sounds fun, it would probably break server tho xd
Rules - Rules are good rn, atl better than on any other server.
Factions admin - You have sunset as admin, abbie as srmod, kayla/chiaraxxx as mod, bestdiamondsword/frickeddison as helpers. If you wait for staff to get online soo you can spam living hell out of their /msgs with your reports dont expect response. All communication with staff you can do very quickly on forums, most of reports/questions get solved in matter of 2-3 hours.
Volcano - Volcano is supposed to be dangerous zone, not something that randos can farm while noone is there, and just run away when someone comes.
Eco - Emerald blocks give money only for starting cane farm, other use for them is diminsher eggs as such i see nothing wrong with them. Also eco should be mainly spawners, not cane nukers/silverfish farming.
5 mans - Manacube is too big server to host 5 mans, this is requested on daily basis and its very unlikely to be changed.
Chat rules - See nothing wrong with chat rules, im toxic on daily basis. Just keep in mind that family related insults aren't toxicity, its called being blatant.
Trenching - I have seen 0 faction servers that have /f trench. You request printable genbuckets and instant trench, the fk man put some effort, its 10 mans! Better solution would be chunk busters from regular vote crates.

Mana isn't factions only server, don't compare it with one and putting the abuse and eco aside mana is best factions server i've seen.
"mana is the vest factios server i've ever seen" delusional. If you compare it to other servers you would think the opposite

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
"mana is the vest factios server i've ever seen" delusional. If you compare it to other servers you would think the opposite
Other servers that have more than 50 players have shit staff that needs several days to solve anything. I would trade anything for active staff.

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
Also this can be bypassed by simpy putting money on alts.