Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
248 36
Just curious as to how many chunks a player will load around them on Earth Towny?

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey! So I did some testing and it appears that a player will load in 8 chunks in front of them when looking forward. However, if you are wanting to load in spawners for them to work, spawners will only activate if a player is within 16 blocks of them in any direction.

I hope this answers your question, if not feel free to respond or ask me in game anytime and I'd be happy to try and get an answer to you.

Best,
TeamJacob

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
248 36
Hey! So I did some testing and it appears that a player will load in 8 chunks in front of them when looking forward. However, if you are wanting to load in spawners for them to work, spawners will only activate if a player is within 16 blocks of them in any direction.

I hope this answers your question, if not feel free to respond or ask me in game anytime and I'd be happy to try and get an answer to you.

Best,
TeamJacob
Thanks for the info!
One more question, how does the mob stacking work? How far away do spawners need to be so that the mobs dont stack with eachother (If I were to have 2 different grinders but with the same spawners)

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
376 19
Thanks for the info!
One more question, how does the mob stacking work? How far away do spawners need to be so that the mobs dont stack with eachother (If I were to have 2 different grinders but with the same spawners)
From testing before it was around 20 blocks for them to not stack of the same type