NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Heyo so i thought i would explain how to make a 9 chink grinder i cannot make a video due to me not having a recording software so i will explain how to
First the items u will need
Many stacks of stone brick
Atleast 16 buckets of lava
Over 1 inv of water buckets
9 stacks of enderman iron golem piglin villager and mooshroom spawners
2 stacks of oak gates
Obsidian
Glowstone
1-6 chunk hoppers preferably
1 auto craft chest
1 infinity chest
Ok so first u will need to get a 3x3 area to build this grinder u can make it on the ground in the air or underground
Place 28 stonebrick blocks in a long line then do that on both ends of the line untill u have a square that should be 28 blocks in each line then go down 17 blocks placing stone brick on your way down do this on every plock the whole way round till u have a big wall of it
Then cover the top in stone brick
There u have made the first part of the farm good work!
Then at the bottom of the grinder go in 7 blocks all around on the tip of the 7 thats going into the kiddle chunk go down 7 blocks then cover that bottom in stone brick
In the middle of your grinder right in the middle chunk make a square out of obsidian from the top of the grinder down 15 blocks make that 8 blocks all around made from obsidian this will be where u stand if u want u can add a stack of spider spawners in there to grind spiders
Then go into the rest of your grinder by making a hole in the obsidian
Go down 8 blocks from the top and place 6 blocks all around this will be where most of the mobs will spawn on the block furthest away from the center of your grinder but still in the grinder so the block closest to the wall on your grinder place stone brick and then in each corner place an extra stone brick block on top of the ones youve already place
The all around the area there should be a drop off point where the stone brick stops place oak gates all around that then place water around the outer layer of your grinder right next to the wall and ontop of the extra stone block u made this will allow the mobs that spawn to be pushed down
Then right under that go down 8 blocks and follow the same instructions again
Now is the time to use your lava on the bottom bit of the grinder where all the mobs will go to when they spawn bc of the water place lava at the bottom this will kill the mobs
Now after u have done all of that its time to place the spawners in all 4 corners around your 9 chunk grinder on the top place 4 obsidian blocks going down 2 blocks in the 4 closest blocks in the corner chunks do this in all 4 corner chunks
Then in the middle chunk place 2 obsidian blocks in each corner of the middle chunk but place em 2 away from the exact corner do this in all 4 corners of the middle chunk then u should have 4 chunks left that need spawners so go to 1 corner chunk and go to 1 of the 2 chunks next to it go right up to the edge of the chunk count 2 blocks across place 2 obsidian 1 ontop the other then do 3 blocks away from that do 2 more obsidian 1 ontop of the other then go 5 blocks across and do it again then go 2 across and do it again copy this in all 4 of the left over chunks
Then place all your spawners u can only place 1 stack of each spawner type per chunk
Then on the bottom in the 4 corners place 2 sea lanterns 1 ontop of the other
Do this in all 4 chunks then in the chunks next too the 4 corners place 2 sea lanterns 1 ontop of the other so that they are in different chunks but touching this is where your mooshroom spawners will go
Now the final bit how to make the automatic selling bit
Place your auto craft chest next to your infinity chest to make them a double chest makesure they are in the middle chunk then place chunk hoppers all around it
This is the end of the building good work u did it wooooo

Last edited:

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
535 98
Great job! Shrek. I liked your new ideas. I suggest you to add some colors to your threads to make it more cool. <3