oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Well the end of the month is coming up and i wanted to know how you guys have been.

Last thing I wish the best of luck to the people on faction and skyblock that are going for the prize money. :D
Hey there Chicken!

My month has gone pretty well! October is one of my favorite months, and spending a lot of it with this community has been great. What about you? How have you been?

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Well my month is good i got my school dance in like 2 hours

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Hey there Chicken!

My month has gone pretty well! October is one of my favorite months, and spending a lot of it with this community has been great. What about you? How have you been?
that's great to here. my month was amazing met new people became friend, and I'm pretty happy and that all.

jade I hope you're having a wonderful school dance <3

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Oh October, it's an interesting month to say the least but it was not too bad, happy its almost over though. Sooner I get to see my sister!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My month has been okay. I got to spend more time with Wings after deciding to switch over from aether! I still go on aether, sometimes talk to old friends... but usually no one is online. Bleh, so boring.

I have to say the highlight of the month has to be the Halloween dance I went to on Friday... no there was no drinking. But I still had lots of fun! We had a DJ and everyone was dancing or just hanging out. I met this one girl, who was volunteering to help out at the snack bar, and we really hit it off. I mean- since when was the last time I made a real friend? Forever ago :/

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,328 82
This year has flown in, let alone this month!

Haha, personally I really love October, it’s my favourite month (not just because it’s my birth-month!), I think autumn is beautiful! And you can’t beat the Halloween atmosphere!... other than Christmas, but I’ll never admit that!

I refuse to believe I’m turning 17 ... tomorrow... I’m basically dust at this point! Haha, I hope everyone has a spOoOky Halloween! curious what everyone’s got planned? :D I’ll be watching horror movies!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
You know it hasn't been too bad. I recently had my Mathematics Exam and to be honest I'm pretty bad at maths but I don't really think that I went that bad honestly. I joined ManaCube this month and this server's amazing and I'm happy that I've finally found a community this kind. It doesn't really feel like a month has gone by to be honest and next month we need to think about Movember, you know what I mean....
- TheProTroller