yea with school and stuff it can be stressful for me especially assignments

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
I get that. I've been hesitant on going back to school because multiple classes and assignments for each class it overwhelming at times
YESSSS. Today i had an essay due for english, tmr i got a maths test. in australia its term 4/semester 4 so
all of the tests and assignments are going to be flowing in

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
YESSSS. Today i had an essay due for english, tmr i got a maths test. in australia its term 4/semester 4 so
all of the tests and assignments are going to be flowing in
I'm not looking forward to applying for college again. I took a 3 year break after high school because I just didn't know what I wanted to do. I've gotten a *general* idea of what I want to do now, but the problem is now actually getting the funds for said college and I don't know if it'll be covered by my job unfortunately

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
I'm not looking forward to applying for college again. I took a 3 year break after high school because I just didn't know what I wanted to do. I've gotten a *general* idea of what I want to do now, but the problem is now actually getting the funds for said college and I don't know if it'll be covered by my job unfortunately
damn that's tough. im 13 atm going into year 9 soon and we have to choose an elective (which is a subject like cooking, wood work, etc) but i still don't know if i want to go to college or university because what if i don't want to do those things or what if i want to become something else

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
damn that's tough. im 13 atm going into year 9 soon and we have to choose an elective (which is a subject like cooking, wood work, etc) but i still don't know if i want to go to college or university because what if i don't want to do those things or what if i want to become something else
I understand that. It's why I held off for so long. I changed my mind a fair bit from when I was your age to now (I'm 21) and now I'm back to what I was wanting to do years ago, just a different version of it. I'm not sure how it works for you, but you could try taking a break for a while to see if anything sounds better. Or try finding a job shadowing thing so you can see if they would be a good fit or not

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
I understand that. It's why I held off for so long. I changed my mind a fair bit from when I was your age to now (I'm 21) and now I'm back to what I was wanting to do years ago, just a different version of it. I'm not sure how it works for you, but you could try taking a break for a while to see if anything sounds better. Or try finding a job shadowing thing so you can see if they would be a good fit or not
yea i think i might ask my dad next year to set up an account so i can invest in stocks because were gonna be learning about that in the subject im doing (commerce) so yeaaaa

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
yea i feel like it could be fun to build or design houses and im also really interested in geometry which is a factor that you have to know to be able to do it
nice. its always good to try stuff that interests you first. for the longest time i wanted to try running my own pottery business, but i've never been super interested in running my own business. i've been looking at either criminal/forensic psychology or criminology recently though

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
no i literally love watching forensic files on netflix with my parents because i'm so interested on how stuff works (criminal wise)

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I feel like I need to be promoted to owner NOW.