Hub Contest for Piggles City (Creative Server)

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
So until November 30 (A Monday), I will be hosting a competition to see who can make the best hub. The winner of the hub making competition will have their hub used for the official hub for Piggles CIty. The hub must be at least 30x30, no maximum requirement (the bigger the better). The hub must be detailed and tall, as it must stand out from all the other buildings in the city. I do not want some old beat up hub, I want something worth while. The winner of the competition will win 100 gems and permenent trust on the city plot. I hope you all join the competition for it will be very fun!

Note: Please do this on your own plot, as it will be easier for me to access it

http://goo.gl/forms/xnaNB3H3OZ <----- Please Fill This Out When You Are Done With Your Hub

Last edited:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
So until November 17 (Tuesday), I will be hosting a competition to see who can make the best hub. The winner of the hub making competition will have their hub used for the official hub for Piggles CIty. The hub must be at least 30x30, no maximum requirement (the bigger the better). The hub must be detailed and tall, as it must stand out from all the other buildings in the city. I do not want some old beat up hub, I want something worth while. The winner of the competition will win 100 gems and permenent trust on the city plot. I hope you all join the competition for it will be very fun!
Can I help judgeeeee?