Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey soldiersama,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although your map is themed after a hurricane, it 's interchangeable with a tornado (given the build). Hence why I believe this map to be unoriginally themed due to our map "Tornado".
  • Build: Personally, I don't really like the build. The first issue is how similar it looks to our map "Tornado". As we don't want similar builds on our server, this is already a major problem. Furthermore, the build itself is confusing and plain. It's confusing because at least to me it looks more like a tornado and not so much a hurricane. By plain I mean the lack of creativity in the exterior and interior of the build, it's just another tornado map.
  • Parkour: The parkour did not fit the insane difficulty. Although it was long enough it was nowhere near hard enough for an insane map. At best it's as hard as an expert but its jump range is between 80-100. So you're either gonna have to buff your map or shorten it. Furthermore, the map was really not fun to play as it was composed of very repetitive segments and nothing more. You need to be more creative when it comes to your parkour and try your best to not have the same jump/block in a row so much.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.