I am leaving.

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Ok hi,
I've decided to try and get through May without playing minecraft, and hopefully quit soon after that
A few months ago a friend of mine introduced me to Minevast, The first thing we played on here was parkour (colours/colors to be exact) And after spending nearly 1k hours on here I still remember that. I continued to play this server, ended up getting champion on parkour, 7 parkour maps accepted and I would like to think I have become a well known player on the parkour and creative servers.
But in my opinion, focusing on school, family and friends is more important then getting a good reputation online.
I'll come back occasionally just to say hi and chat to some friends, but other than that I wont be on.
So I just wanted to say that these past few months that I've spent playing manacube have been great, this community is filled with a lot of really nice people and I wish you all good luck in your lives.
My discord: Couchie#0482 Feel free to add me :)
I'll try to reply to most people on this thread <3 means a lot to me seeing that people care
Byebye~
-Couch

Last edited:

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey Couch!

This made me so sad even though I never really got to know you! You're right, family, friends, and school are much more important than being really popular online. It'd be nice to be more like that, you would make more friends. This choice of yours was very responsible of you. Though it is very sad.. I'm proud of you making the decision to leave the server for your family, friends, and education.

Best of luck in the future!
Sophie

P.s visit very often

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Hey Couch!

This made me so sad even though I never really got to know you! You're right, family, friends, and school are much more important than being really popular online. It'd be nice to be more like that, you would make more friends. This choice of yours was very responsible of you. Though it is very sad.. I'm proud of you making the decision to leave the server for your family, friends, and education.

Best of luck in the future!
Sophie

P.s visit very often
Ah yes, quite a shame that i still haven't met a lot of the community (including you) ): Would love to have a chat sometime?

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Couchh!

It's always sad to see someone leaving or getting inactive. You were a lot on the server, just parkouring or chatting around with friends, sometimes saying pretty random stuff. Don't forget making awesome maps!! Save to say you have become somewhat known in the community and you'll be missed. It's weird saying something like that for a block game, but it's just how it is.

School, family and friends is what will determine your future, which is way more important than spending your day playing a game. Sure it's fun, but you need to decide some time. I hope this decision will make you nothing less than happy. Stay focused and you'll succeed. I wish you the best of luck, with everything in your life and may many many many happy years come your way.

Goodbye~

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Couchh!

It's always sad to see someone leaving or getting inactive. You were a lot on the server, just parkouring or chatting around with friends, sometimes saying pretty random stuff. Don't forget making awesome maps!! Save to say you have become somewhat known in the community and you'll be missed. It's weird saying something like that for a block game, but it's just how it is.

School, family and friends is what will determine your future, which is way more important than spending your day playing a game. Sure it's fun, but you need to decide some time. I hope this decision will make you nothing less than happy. Stay focused and you'll succeed. I wish you the best of luck, with everything in your life and may many many many happy years come your way.

Goodbye~
Kirsty bb, sad i wont get to talk to you as much, you were always so nice to me <3
But thank you for being a great friend throughout my time playing this server :)

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Couchism your maps are amazing and you are a great staple of the parkour community. I hope you come back and visit often.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I Will miss annoying you <3

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Your maps are great, will miss you for sure <3

Ratings
Never knew you, but your right, the real world is more important. GL & HF. Won't miss you, but you sound cool XD