I broke CelestialResort

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Hello, I was doing CelestialResort and this minecart didn't really stay on the tracks.
Where the minecart should be:
2020-12-14_20.15.42.png

Where the Minecart is:
2020-12-14_20.15.25.png

I would like to blame GamersDecision for this since he rated the map #1 in his most recent list so I checked it out. He may have liked the course, but the course doesn't like me :(

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Wow I don't know how you managed to break the minecart, I think that's pretty crazy.

Just remember that it's all opinion based :) I like the map a lot, but it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone will

EDIT: NEVER MIND IT HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL LMAO
Didn't used to happen, not sure why it's broken now

Last edited:

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Wow I don't know how you managed to break the minecart, I think that's pretty crazy.

Just remember that it's all opinion based :) I like the map a lot, but it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone will

EDIT: NEVER MIND IT HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL LMAO
Didn't used to happen, not sure why it's broken now
Im definetly enjoying the map. Thanks for the suggestion! Its just that it would help if the minecarts would work...

BenIsRandom

MVP
BenIsRandom
BenIsRandom
MVP
Ratings
Try breaking it then place it on the rail when you get there. One of the hard maps I played once had a minecart part that would often go off the rails, so I just broke it and placed it back on the rail, and everything was fine.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Just noticing this thread and ... Lol?

I guess I don't have anything to say other than I hope it's fixed now / is being fixed