I can not pay for anything on the buycraft store at all.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
I have been trying to purchase several items from the buy craft store for the past 3 hours. It keeps saying that it cannot add my card. there is no reason at all for this. All of my info is correct. It keeps refusing to let me pay for no reason at all. Please help, i want to purchase these items.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Are you using stripe?
I've never had it work with my cards and I've always heard others complaining too.
You can use PayPal Express or PayPal guest and add your card like that. That's what I do and seems to work fine.

Come to think of it, I've never heard of someone using stripe successfully lol. Maybe it's a issue? Sure would be nice to know what's going on and if its an issue for it to be fixed!

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Are you using stripe?
I've never had it work with my cards and I've always heard others complaining too.
You can use PayPal Express or PayPal guest and add your card like that. That's what I do and seems to work fine.

Come to think of it, I've never heard of someone using stripe successfully lol. Maybe it's a issue? Sure would be nice to know what's going on and if its an issue for it to be fixed!
Yea I tried every method of payment but nothing would work. Spent the money on Christmas gifts for the Family instead. Better use of my money anyway. Thanks for taking the time to respond <3

I have A problem too
Post automatically merged:

I can’t pay for a rank I want mvp+ but cant get it. it says payment decline choose another paymeny

I used PayPal and didn’t work I was so annoyind because it was a week flash sale 20

And thanks I wrote one

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I have A problem too

I can’t pay for a rank I want mvp+ but cant get it. it says payment decline choose another paymeny
It's better to make a support ticket rather than replying to old threads :)