I Didn't Get My tag Title

Ratings
I joined the Spleef Event and it turned out that i won, at the end of the game the hosts asked where i wanted my tag and i answered with parkour, i have gone to parkour and waited a while but i havent recieved the title because when i type /tags in the parkour lobby it says you havent got any tags

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Hello, @Me_And_The_Bois!

You will need to contact one of the Events team, I’d suggest either @AlfieJay, @baroompsycho or Purpz/ChocBar so they are able to give you the tag on Parkour.

If the tag hasn’t been made available on Parkour yet, hopefully it will be soon so you will get your tag. (I tagged both the events SrMods incase they are able to confirm if it has been added to Parkour for you).

Have a nice day/night!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Hello, @Me_And_The_Bois!

You will need to contact one of the Events team, I’d suggest either @AlfieJay, @baroompsycho or Purpz/ChocBar so they are able to give you the tag on Parkour.

If the tag hasn’t been made available on Parkour yet, hopefully it will be soon so you will get your tag. (I tagged both the events SrMods incase they are able to confirm if it has been added to Parkour for you).

Have a nice day/night!
Stop it. >:{

Ratings
Hello, @Me_And_The_Bois!

Have a nice day/night!
how do i contact @AlfieJay or @baroompsycho