I do not like how you cannot make a claim 7 chunks or something too close to another town.

ThatSean

VIP+
ThatSean
ThatSean
VIP+
I wanted to claim the Gush-Dan area or at least the Haifa Bay but it was "too close to another town", This is very annoying.. I would understand it if was like 3-4 chunks but it is ridiculously over the necessary amount imo

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
No your wrong it should be more like 10 damn chunks

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
It prevents griefing. Let's flip sides and say you own a magnificent town and some player comes and build right beside you. 3 chunks is still visible. And they build nothing but dirt huts. It would be a little sad if that happened. The map is very large and lost of unused area. Maybe somewhere in like south America you could build as it is very open and you will have room to expand.

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
It prevents griefing. Let's flip sides and say you own a magnificent town and some player comes and build right beside you. 3 chunks is still visible. And they build nothing but have buildings. It would be a little sad if that happened. The map is very large and lost of unused area. Maybe somewhere in like south America you could build as it is very open and you will have room to expand.
This ^

Also it prevents people from getting boxed in and having to waste another outpost to expand town.

CheetahGirlHQ

Ratings
33 3
It prevents griefing. Let's flip sides and say you own a magnificent town and some player comes and build right beside you. 3 chunks is still visible. And they build nothing but dirt huts. It would be a little sad if that happened. The map is very large and lost of unused area. Maybe somewhere in like south America you could build as it is very open and you will have room to expand.
there’s also tons of room in Antarctica. SNOWYTOWN is the richest and most populated Antarctic town. I recommend joining the [AN] antarctic nation, if you have a town in Antarctica

HeuristicsInc

ELITE
HeuristicsInc
HeuristicsInc
ELITE
Ratings
17 3
The limit is also in place so that if you are sieging that town then you can’t just sit in your town where they can’t get you. At least that’s how I interpreted it.

Last edited: