I don’t have noob rank

Ok so after logging in to mama cube again for the first time in a bit I play some maps and then realize I can rank up. So I try to get the highest I can, but I need the previous ones, and rookie requires noob, and I don’t have that or know how to get it and there is nothing on it.

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
266 7
Is it your first time playing? Everyone starts with noob rank, and therefore cannot really "rank up" to it.
If it's not your first time playing, and you've come back after a while, you may already be rookie rank or higher, try typing in chat to see what rank you are, and go up from there?

Is it your first time playing? Everyone starts with noob rank, and therefore cannot really "rank up" to it.
If it's not your first time playing, and you've come back after a while, you may already be rookie rank or higher, try typing in chat to see what rank you are, and go up from there?
I tried typing in chat, and it said “you are not allowed to type in chat” I think, and I have checked the rank shop and I don’t have any ranks.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
I tried typing in chat, and it said “you are not allowed to type in chat” I think, and I have checked the rank shop and I don’t have any ranks.
I believe you can enable/disable being able to chat. That issue of not being able to type in chat happened to me on another server but I figured it out.

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
266 7
ok well, as cowamin said, you may have disabled chat!

Try these 2 things:
1. If you cant see people typing in chat, do /chatshow and then try typing
2. If you can see people typing in chat, press esc > go to chat settings > make sure chat is set to Shown in the top left corner

You should be able to type in chat and your rank will be next to your nickname/ign.

Alternatively, if you're at spawn/on a map, if you look to the right side of your screen, you should see the featherboard (if you can't see the featherboard, do /fb on), which displays stats such as Mana, Score, Jumps, Maps, Hours, and most importantly Rank.

Whatever it says next to rank, for example Noob or Rookie , will be your rank, and then you can go to the rank shop and choose the following rank after that one.

If all this fails, I can try to help you more, or you can contact a member of staff <3

Last edited: