I don't know how to free my town...

witherup

ELITE
witherup
witherup
ELITE
I'm mayor to a relatively new town on the earth server and while I was offline my town was occupied by a nation. I read the siege war rules and it says that after .75 siege immunity has passed we can revolt to become unoccupied? idk how can someone explain this?

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
So currently the only way to be unoccupied in the situation your town is in is to change from Peaceful -> Non-Peaceful and have the occupying nation run the command to unoccupy you. I would not recommend doing this though as toggling to Non-Peaceful will allow other towns to siege you.

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
So currently the only way to be unoccupied in the situation your town is in is to change from Peaceful -> Non-Peaceful and have the occupying nation run the command to unoccupy you. I would not recommend doing this though as toggling to Non-Peaceful will allow other towns to siege you.
Only nations can siege.

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Only nations can siege.
You do not need to be in a nation to do a revolte seige.
-----------------
I talked about this with Sapph (one of the nation leaders who is occupying you) and we came up with a whole lot of nothing. If you were to toggle peaceful, they were able to release you through command, then you went back to peaceful. There's nothing stopping if from re occupying you once you went back to peaceful..
The other option is you could try to do a revolte seige. But once again you would have to leave Imperium, because Imperium is allied with Plague, do the seige, win, and then go back to peaceful... but I suspect we would run into the same problem.. once you go back to peaceful whats stopping Plague from peacefully occupying you again..
The peaceful is fully automatic and has to do with nation size (influence) and how many blocks away the closest town is. When occupied you lose your ability to unclaim land and change the position of your home block. Besides that it is not the complete end of the world.
Unfortunately, with the situations we are currently facing I think it's kind of a lose, lose situation.. If you plan on participating in seiges in the future, once you turn off peaceful permanently, you will have the option to no longer be occupied, as long as you don't go peaceful again.
The peaceful occupation this season is really confusing to all of us.. Staff is doing their absolute to get us the best information, but there's still so many questions especially when it comes to peaceful occupation.
I hope this helps you know that we are actively trying to brainstorm solutions but just haven't gotten anywhere. We will continue to work diligently and if you need any assistance feel free to reach out to me in game or on discord.

Thanks,

TeamJacob
TeamJacob#7315