I feel like anarchy is the black sheep of the server and mention of the realm results in insults or bashing

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
If I ever mention anarchy anywhere else I get told that we should "burn it down" or "delete it already". I got told this by an admin today so it really makes me feel like a lesser player. Is it because we don't contribute money? Can't shout? No one knows it exists because we don't have an NPC at the hub? Issues get avoided, reports get dismissed, and huge bugs in the game don't get fixed. All i want is to feel a sense of belonging with the community, maybe once people stop thinking of it as "lowest of the low on manacube" they will start playing there". Dont know the exact fix right now but I'm sure there is one. Does anyone else feel this way?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Anarchy is the liwest of the low... no players nothing to do on there + it aint technically an actualy amarchy server bc there are rules

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
There are players and there are things to do on there. Just because you don't enjoy it there doesn't mean we don't deserve respect. Thank you for calling us the lowest of the low and proving my point. :rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

already being told to "get a life" and "play an actual realm"

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
There are players and there are things to do on there. Just because you don't enjoy it there doesn't mean we don't deserve respect. Thank you for calling us the lowest of the low and proving my point. :rolleyes:
I wasnt calling U the lowest of the low i was calling ANARCHY the liwest of the low dont put words in my mouth please and anarchy players are given the most respect cos no one ralks to to em as they camt even shout

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
Saying anarchy is the lowest of the low without explanation is taken as the realm and the players are the lowest of the low. Anytime we venture out and mention we play it we aren't treated with respect. Its that reason that no one wants to join

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
I wasnt calling U the lowest of the low i was calling ANARCHY the liwest of the low dont put words in my mouth please and anarchy players are given the most respect cos no one ralks to to em as they camt even shout
They can shout lmao. Also there are not fully anarchy servers. Anarchy is a range, there will always be rules that are written/ unwritten. 2b2t is a good example (before the 1.19 update) there were still admin intervention when there were lag machines/ dupes. Again, Anarchy servers are a range when it comes to rules. Manacube anarchy just has more rules compared to other anarchy servers, and some anarchy servers have more rules than manacube. There is no TRUE anarchy

Last edited:

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
No one thinks lowly of players on anarchy bud, anarchy is a bug infested realm that is forgotten by staff because that’s what the realm is supposed to be. Just chill out and talk to people normally and u won’t have issues finding belonging in the community.

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
No one thinks lowly of players on anarchy bud, anarchy is a bug infested realm that is forgotten by staff because that’s what the realm is supposed to be. Just chill out and talk to people normally and u won’t have issues finding belonging in the community.
your two sentences lost all meaning when you said 'bud' but staff is working on it but its really slow (I would know, I play anarchy a lot xd)

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Saying anarchy is the lowest of the low without explanation is taken as the realm and the players are the lowest of the low. Anytime we venture out and mention we play it we aren't treated with respect. Its that reason that no one wants to join
No it isnt the reason no one wants to play anarchy is cos it was destined for deadness the moment it appeared srry to say it but its true anarchy is and will most likely always be the lowest realm

(I would know, I play anarchy a lot xd)
That would explain it

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
All i do is talk to people normally, i feel belonging in anarchy but as soon as i go to another realm its immediately bashing. What part about this discussion do i not seem chill?

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
No it isnt the reason no one wants to play anarchy is cos it was destined for deadness the moment it appeared srry to say it but its true anarchy is and will most likely always be the lowest realm

That would explain it
This was never a discussion about player count, this is a discussion of how the rest of the server is making fun of us and it. Its childish and unwarranted.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Then don’t talk about anarchy on other realms? If someone went onto surv and started chatting bout survival I 100% believe ppl will start spchatting shit. Why? Cos that’s what almost everyone I know DOES they chat shit abt other realms

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
Then don’t talk about anarchy on other realms? If someone went onto surv and started chatting bout survival I 100% believe ppl will start spchatting shit. Why? Cos that’s what almost everyone I know DOES they chat shit abt other realms
Thats never a good excuse
Give me a list of people who think lowly of you then I’ll believe what you say

If it’s lower than 10 people than ur argument is invalid
Strawberrymilk, you can ignore satisfiedbeard, he's not part of the argument anymore.

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
Thats never a good excuse

Strawberrymilk, you can ignore satisfiedbeard, he's not part of the argument anymore.
Can’t deny my point bc u don’t like what I say, I can see why people wouldn’t like you.

Can’t deny my argument bc u don’t like what I say, I can see why people wouldn’t like you.

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
Then thats a broken thought process. But I usually see it as fun banter. But when its done too anarchy, its like beating a already beaten dog. Servers that need help should be given positive support.

Can’t deny my point bc u don’t like what I say, I can see why people wouldn’t like you.
Thats not a point, thats just you taking a step back from the conversation while saying a snarky comment.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
U sure? They seem like they are just lovely And amazing

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
N
Then thats a broken thought process. But I usually see it as fun banter. But when its done too anarchy, its like beating a already beaten dog. Servers that need help should be given positive support.

Thats not a point, thats just you taking a step back from the conversation while saying a snarky comment.[/QUOTE

Thats not a point, thats just you taking a step back from the conversation while saying a snarky comment.
nah not my point, just trying to point out that what u are saying is bs. No one cares that u play anarchy just you seeing things where there is nothing.