I feel like anarchy is the black sheep of the server and mention of the realm results in insults or bashing

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Then thats a broken thought process. But I usually see it as fun banter. But when its done too anarchy, its like beating a already beaten dog. Servers that need help should be given positive support.
Post automatically merged:

Thats not a point, thats just you taking a step back from the conversation while saying a snarky comment.
Anarchy doesent need help

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
I’m sure they are fine, just doesn’t make sense why they think they are below people, who cares what the trolls say.
I'm sure talking about us like we can't see what your writing isn't the sign of an a hole.

Anarchy doesent need help
The admins who help the server may say otherwise.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I’m sure they are fine, just doesn’t make sense why they think they are below people, who cares what the trolls say.
Maybe they just want a reaction should we just ignore em?

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
How can you expect us to be lovely and amazing to you when you continue to bash our realm and call it the lowest of the low? We have been nothing but understanding and calm with you two.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I'm just defending a friend of anarchy. But these are genuine concerns that not only effect anarchy but the rest of manacubes other gamemodes as shrek has pointed out.
... no i didnt i was dimply saying everyone enjoys dog pilling on any realm they dont main /semi main for example i enjoy saying things like skyblock is stuck up islands 1 cos they are stuck up IN THE SKY and 2 bc they are like the posh older cousin of islands i also enjoy chatting crap about realms i dont main / semi main / play for fun the realm i main is earth and i semi main survival and islands and play parkour for fun yet i would happily chat shit about any of them cos idc what people say abt it

... anarchy is literally the lowest realm lowest players lowest updates lowest EVERYTHING im sorry to say it but anarchy is the lowest im not sayong the players are the lowest of the low im saying the realm is the lowest on manacube

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
... no i didnt i was dimply saying everyone enjoys dog pilling on any realm they dont main /semi main for example i enjoy saying things like skyblock is stuck up islands 1 cos they are stuck up IN THE SKY and 2 bc they are like the posh older cousin of islands i also enjoy chatting crap about realms i dont main / semi main / play for fun the realm i main is earth and i semi main survival and islands and play parkour for fun yet i would happily chat shit about any of them cos idc what people say abt it

... anarchy is literally the lowest realm lowest players lowest updates lowest EVERYTHING im sorry to say it but anarchy is the lowest im not sayong the players are the lowest of the low im saying the realm is the lowest on manacube
I think its this dogpilling that negatively effecting smaller gamemodes, which should be spared from it.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I think its this dogpilling that negatively effecting smaller gamemodes, which should be spared from it.
No no no not at all smaller game modes remain small till reset (proof is earth) so for anarchy that means remains small as it cant be reset

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
No no no not at all smaller game modes remain small till reset (proof is earth) so for anarchy that means remains small as it cant be reset
There's still factions and creative. Anyways, this thought process is still really dangerous. A good example is mineplex.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Hero I think shrek and bread gave substantial evidence proving our point.
Im sorey what? Proving your point? In legit saying the truth realms are forst introduced and everyone hops on to seewhat its like some players stay most go back to there main realm cos they dont feel its as enjoyable but when there is a reset then people come back and more come which means anarchy is going to stay small as it cant be reset

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,323 82
I wholeheartedly agree that no players should feel "less than" anyone just because of the realm(s) they decide to play. We purposefully offer a variety of realms to attract numerous kinds of players, so they can have an enjoyable experience on ManaCube. That being said, I am very aware that there is an ongoing "joke" that most people on the network take part in, which is essentially claiming their main realm is the best and that the others are "bad" - from my experience, this is all in good fun and is never intentionally meant to bring other players down. Realms are a matter of opinion - not everyone is going to like the same things, and that is okay. It's part of what makes the community a community - as much as I love Olympus and make jokes about "Olycube" (deleting the other realms and just having Prison) - I have absolutely zero real interest in doing that, because it would be so boring not getting to meet new players who play the game a different way from me. and I wouldn't have the chance to go on Survival and complete tasks, or put effort into a build on Creative and see my ideas expand and become fully functioning designs.

However, I know there are some people who take the joke and run with it ... it can be taken way too far when people have genuine distain for realms/players who play certain realms, and is usually (from my experience) over petty "issues" or from their own poor experiences on the realm. Again, you're entitled to your opinion - if you don't like a realm, you don't have to play it! But I completely agree that no one should seriously be harassing others because of their choice to play the server. This was extremely common when MineVille and ManaCube initially merged ... people were acting as though it was a gang war, it was entirely dramatic and ridiculous.

I can also understand how it could feel that Anarchy (Infinity) is abandoned. A large portion of the reports that come from Anarchy that I have seen are usually things that the rules do allow there. Obviously, it isn't entirely rule free - we do have chat rules for more severe offences such as hate speech, malicious threats, etc. But we do also have rules against creating lag/crash machines. While the rules are a lot more lax, we do not want players to be unable to play the realm due to lag or be faced with malicious threats, language or actions. As a staff member, if there are bugs that severely impact the realm and the ability to play it, then I would be happy to discuss these with you and see if it requires a support ticket or if I am able to directly pass on the information to our Devs/Admins to resolve.

I do not believe the intention is to make Anarchy and it's community feel as though they are less than - my personal view of the realm is that it is a safe place for players who don't like the "traditional" realms or who just want to mess around and have fun without being monitored as heavily by staff. I don't think poorly of Anarchy players. Personally, I don't see the appeal - I am very curious what kinds of things players do to pass time there though, if you could let me know what you enjoy most that would be really interesting! :) But, I'm sure Anarchy players also wouldn't find enjoyment in mining for hours at a time as I do, which is entirely fair!

The network has so many options for different kinds of players, we all should be able to co-exist and respect the differences and uniqueness that every single player brings to the network. I'd like to ask that this not turn into an argument. Strawberrymillllk is well within their rights to vent their frustrations. You may not agree or feel the same, but you aren't an Anarchy player, so I feel it is unfair for you to be commenting on their behalf when they are expressing THEIR feelings.

@SHREK53 @Satisfiedbread if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion and are going to resort to pointless arguing, being condescending and rude for zero reason, I'd advise that you find something else to do to pass the time. Discussions and expressing opposing views are fine, but that is not what either of you are doing here - at least not in a constructive or even somewhat meaningful way.

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I wholeheartedly agree that no players should feel "less than" anyone just because of the realm(s) they decide to play. We purposefully offer a variety of realms to attract numerous kinds of players, so they can have an enjoyable experience on ManaCube. That being said, I am very aware that there is an ongoing "joke" that most people on the network take part in, which is essentially claiming their main realm is the best and that the others are "bad" - from my experience, this is all in good fun and is never intentionally meant to bring other players down. Realms are a matter of opinion - not everyone is going to like the same things, and that is okay. It's part of what makes the community a community - as much as I love Olympus and make jokes about "Olycube" (deleting the other realms and just having Prison) - I have absolutely zero real interest in doing that, because it would be so boring not getting to meet new players who play the game a different way from me. and I wouldn't have the chance to go on Survival and complete tasks, or put effort into a build on Creative and see my ideas expand and become fully functioning designs.

However, I know there are some people who take the joke and run with it ... it can be taken way too far when people have genuine distain for realms/players who play certain realms, and is usually (from my experience) over petty "issues" or from their own poor experiences on the realm. Again, you're entitled to your opinion - if you don't like a realm, you don't have to play it! But I completely agree that no one should seriously be harassing others because of their choice to play the server. This was extremely common when MineVille and ManaCube initially merged ... people were acting as though it was a gang war, it was entirely dramatic and ridiculous.

I can also understand how it could feel that Anarchy (Infinity) is abandoned. A large portion of the reports that come from Anarchy that I have seen are usually things that the rules do allow there. Obviously, it isn't entirely rule free - we do have chat rules for more severe offences such as hate speech, malicious threats, etc. But we do also have rules against creating lag/crash machines. While the rules are a lot more lax, we do not want players to be unable to play the realm due to lag or be faced with malicious threats, language or actions. As a staff member, if there are bugs that severely impact the realm and the ability to play it, then I would be happy to discuss these with you and see if it requires a support ticket or if I am able to directly pass on the information to our Devs/Admins to resolve.

I do not believe the intention is to make Anarchy and it's community feel as though they are less than - my personal view of the realm is that it is a safe place for players who don't like the "traditional" realms or who just want to mess around and have fun without being monitored as heavily by staff. I don't think poorly of Anarchy players. Personally, I don't see the appeal - I am very curious what kinds of things players do to pass time there though, if you could let me know what you enjoy most that would be really interesting! :) But, I'm sure Anarchy players also wouldn't find enjoyment in mining for hours at a time as I do, which is entirely fair!

The network has so many options for different kinds of players, we all should be able to co-exist and respect the differences and uniqueness that every single player brings to the network. I'd like to ask that this not turn into an argument. Strawberrymillllk is well within their rights to vent their frustrations. You may not agree or feel the same, but you aren't an Anarchy player, so I feel it is unfair for you to be commenting on their behalf when they are expressing THEIR feelings.

@SHREK53 @Satisfiedbread if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion and are going to resort to pointless arguing, being condescending and rude for zero reason, I'd advise that you find something else to do to pass the time. Discussions and expressing opposing views are fine, but that is not what either of you are doing here - at least not in a constructive or even somewhat meaningful way.
Nah I was contributing a lot

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10

Thank you for everything you have said. I sincerely appreciate it. I hope that maybe this will shift people’s thought process about anarchy. I wish there was a way for the people who main it to interact with the rest of the community a bit more.

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11

What I love doing on anarchy is starting a base with new players, creating new adventures with friends created along the way, with some history created as a byproduct :)

Last edited:

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I've tried Anarchy before, it's pretty boring and there's nothing to do there. No basic commands, no food, no flying, etc. I have to download hacking clients to have fun. Other players can't give me food either.

Also, running a hack client on Anarchy and then switching to other realms without disabling it will result in getting you banned for hacked client, and trying to convince staff that you forgot to disable it which takes like forever.

Anarchy doesn't have a large player base and I haven't seen anyone applied to be an Anarchy Helper.

In addition, Anarchy encourages players to download and try hacks, resulting in more hackers/untrusted players. I advice ManaCube to just delete it.

PS: Anarchy section on the forums has only 19 threads so far and there is no interaction from the community.

With all respecting to the other staff, but you're the only staff who frequently interacts with the community on the forums and responds with long posts that explain everything efficiently. We appreciate it very much. And trust me, you will be a big part of ManaCube Team Management someday.

I love Olympus and make jokes about "Olycube" (deleting the other realms and just having Prison)
Imagine ManaCube delete all realms, expect Olympus. LOL

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
I've tried Anarchy before, it's pretty boring and there's nothing to do there. No basic commands, no food, no flying, etc. I have to download hacking clients to have fun. Other players can't give me food either.

Also, running a hack client on Anarchy and then switching to other realms without disabling it will result in getting you banned for hacked client, and trying to convince staff that you forgot to disable it which takes like forever.

Anarchy doesn't have a large player base and I haven't seen anyone applied to be an Anarchy Helper.

In addition, Anarchy encourages players to download and try hacks, resulting in more hackers/untrusted players. I advice ManaCube to just delete it.

PS: Anarchy section on the forums has only 19 threads so far and there is no interaction from the community.

With all respecting to the other staff, but you're the only staff who frequently interacts with the community on the forums and responds with long posts that explain everything efficiently. We appreciate it very much. And trust me, you will be a big part of ManaCube Team Management someday.

I'm sorry that you don't enjoy it there, but that is no reason that the anarchy community should be disrespected by others.

Keep in mind that

its disrespected > not many people wanna play here > small player base > less threads

And it was acquired in 2021 so hasn't been up for too long

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296

Quick thing u realise there is no option for anarchy helper lol cos in the general sense the only rules are rlly chat rules

I think hallow has been in the management team i think hallow was a srmod twice im not to sure but i remember someone saying they were

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
Quick thing u realise there is no option for anarchy helper lol cos in the general sense the only rules are rlly chat rules

I think hallow has been in the management team i think hallow was a srmod twice im not to sure but i remember someone saying they were
Hallow has been a part of the team for a long time, definitely one of the strongest staff members.