I feel like anarchy is the black sheep of the server and mention of the realm results in insults or bashing

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
I've tried Anarchy before, it's pretty boring and there's nothing to do there. No basic commands, no food, no flying, etc. I have to download hacking clients to have fun. Other players can't give me food either.

Also, running a hack client on Anarchy and then switching to other realms without disabling it will result in getting you banned for hacked client, and trying to convince staff that you forgot to disable it which takes like forever.

Anarchy doesn't have a large player base and I haven't seen anyone applied to be an Anarchy Helper.

In addition, Anarchy encourages players to download and try hacks, resulting in more hackers/untrusted players. I advice ManaCube to just delete it.

PS: Anarchy section on the forums has only 19 threads so far and there is no interaction from the community.

With all respecting to the other staff, but you're the only staff who frequently interacts with the community on the forums and responds with long posts that explain everything efficiently. We appreciate it very much. And trust me, you will be a big part of ManaCube Team Management someday.

Imagine ManaCube delete all realms, expect Olympus. LOL
I believe that the only thing you have right is that flipping gamemodes with hacks can be dangerous. Time to go through each point. Its vanilla minecraft basically that allows you to meet players and make bases together. If you dont like minecraft then that might be a sign that you've lost the love for the game. Anyways, food is found if you escape spawn, manacube anarchy is one of the easier spawns to escape to get food (barely any lavacasts compared to other anarchy servers), either way food exists and if you need help, I made a spawn base with food if you need ;P. Flying would be op for vanilla but anyways all anarchy servers are different, this one doesn't allow flying unfortunately for you. I don't use hacks and I've had fun at over 20 bases on the server but its cool if you want to hack :). Its anarchy, not everyone is gonna give you food. Helper's are not necessary for anarchy. Hackers don't automatically mean there untrustworthy, unless you are :O. Most of the community doesn't want to broadcast info on manacube forums, discord is the more common spot for discussion between players so.

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
Yea, I'm not gonna post about my doings on anarchy here on a thread. Too risky.

People are bored of Minecraft

I also enjoy it for its simplicity. I tried Earth for a while but it was too much "commotion". Anarchy is easy on the eyes and i don't have to learn a ton of commands lol.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Yea, I'm not gonna post about my doings on anarchy here on a thread. Too risky.

People are bored of Minecraft

I also enjoy it for its simplicity. I tried Earth for a while but it was too much "commotion". Anarchy is easy on the eyes and i don't have to learn a ton of commands lol.
Comotion? Earth? U must of been ob like 2 months ago there was ALOT then try again now its mellowed out and all chill

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Quick thing u realise there is no option for anarchy helper lol cos in the general sense the only rules are rlly chat rules
Post automatically merged:

I think hallow has been in the management team i think hallow was a srmod twice im not to sure but i remember someone saying they were
I didn't know that there is no option for Anarchy Helper LOL

I've seen Hallow's signature, and she has a strong staffing history on ManaCube. I wonder why they don't just promote her to Sr. Mod or Admin!

I believe that the only thing you have right is that flipping gamemodes with hacks can be dangerous. Time to go through each point. Its vanilla minecraft basically that allows you to meet players and make bases together. If you dont like minecraft then that might be a sign that you've lost the love for the game. Anyways, food is found if you escape spawn, manacube anarchy is one of the easier spawns to escape to get food (barely any lavacasts compared to other anarchy servers), either way food exists and if you need help, I made a spawn base with food if you need ;P. Flying would be op for vanilla but anyways all anarchy servers are different, this one doesn't allow flying unfortunately for you. I don't use hacks and I've had fun at over 20 bases on the server but its cool if you want to hack :). Its anarchy, not everyone is gonna give you food. Helper's are not necessary for anarchy. Hackers don't automatically mean there untrustworthy, unless you are :O. Most of the community doesn't want to broadcast info on manacube forums, discord is the more common spot for discussion between players so.
~ I still love Minecraft. But Anarchy is very similar to Earth, Survival and Factions but it's pretty boring and there is no purpose to it unliss you use hacking.

~ I have walked far away then died due to no food.

~ You can't move to coords quickly,.

~ Hacking has never been fun, and hackers are untrustworthy, except legitimate players.

~ Anarchy is still useless and takes up hosting space and memory from the server, deleting it and replacing it with a new realm / gamemode would be a good idea and brings more players to ManaCube.

What's the point of making a base on Anarchy if you can't claim your land of griefers?

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
~ I still love Minecraft. But Anarchy is very similar to Earth, Survival and Factions but it's pretty boring and there is no purpose to it unliss you use hacking.

NOTHING like earth.

~ I have walked far away then died due to no food.

you cannot die due to starvation in anarchy

~ You can't move to coords quickly,.

we work on highways to get newbies out of spawn quick

~ Hacking has never been fun, and hackers are untrustworthy, except legitimate players.

hackers who hack on places they shouldnt are untrustworthy, manacube has given us a place where hacking is allowed and gives an interesting take on minecraft so i opted to get them for anarchy.

~ Anarchy is still useless and takes up hosting space and memory from the server, deleting it and replacing it with a new realm / gamemode would be a good idea and brings more players to ManaCube.

to each their own

What's the point of making a base on Anarchy if you can't claim your land of griefers?

its easier than learning a ton of commands, also i feel like i can go to war and i feel more involved with my build and belongings. it feels more like real life.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I understand your concerns of Anarchy realm, but I can't believe how players still play there.

hackers who hack on places they shouldnt are untrustworthy, manacube has given us a place where hacking is allowed and gives an interesting take on minecraft so i opted to get them for anarchy.
Trust me, when you get banned for hacked client or unallowed mods, you will have less chances to get unbanned. I just advice you to not using hacks on Anarchy or other realms, and you will be fine.

Have fun on Anarchy! <3. But I still think that they should delete it.

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
I understand your concerns of Anarchy realm, but I can't believe how players still play there.

Trust me, when you get banned for hacked client or unallowed mods, you will have less chances to get unbanned. I just advice you to not using hacks on Anarchy or other realms, and you will be fine.

Have fun on Anarchy! <3. But I still think that they should delete it.
Nah, hackers are chill, there human, so some are bad, some good. Just like every community. Btw the only hack that bans you is flying cause its not allowed so its not a problem.