I feel true Minevast pride.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I have been on this server for well over a year, but even if you haven't you could still feel the same way, and I hope you do. Minevast has just hit it's 3rd birthday! Happy Birthday Minevast ;)! But aside from that I've only played for about half the time it's been up. I've seen amazing things on this server that truly cannot be matched by any other. Minevast is the only server I've bought a rank for. I bought a sponsor rank when they were around back in the day. I know I'm more of a young Minevast player, but I think forgetting about our ages and lengths we've played on this server that we can all agree that this server is one of the BEST. It's always sad to see players go, unless they're assholes, because we don't want assholes. I think that Minevast has grown tremendously, hopping through insanely challenging and quantitated hoops over the past year and a half. After all that time, Minevast is still the comfy, kind, and fun server that I go to, lots of you go to, and everyone should go to. Everyone show their Minevast pride and stories down in the comment section, because this post alone isn't enough appreciation for what this server has done. Can I get an amen for Minevast?:)