Rejected I Finally Decided to Make Another Map...

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
POG this turned out so well. Havent played any of the pk but build looks awesome.
the hands are leagues above anything I could ever do :3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MarvelFamily and Sproutified,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MarvelFamily and Sproutified,

Your map will now be put into reviewing.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for with some nice details. (Minor issue, the shoulders could maybe be smoothened out more.)

The parkour is the main concern here. Overall, there are issues with the consistency, and a majority of the map tends to be too easy for an expert. In addition to this, there are harder jumps mixed in that would better suit an insane map, and I will highlight these jumps below:
1640227439512.png

1640227510232.png
In addition to this, make sure that you have checkpoints at the start of a new teleport section.
Overall to get this accepted, you would need to buff some areas and nerf some of the jumps described in the pictures and make this map flow more like an expert. Be careful not to make them too tricky as you risk this map feeling more like an insane.
You have until one month from now (January 22nd) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed from responses, so you will either have to contact me here on the forums or on discord when changes have been made.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya!

I will be rejecting this map as it has gone longer than the allowed time. I have messaged you in DMs explaining how to proced further with the map if you wish :)

Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.