• Total voters

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Sometimes, you want to play with a friend, but then, you go ahead and it is boring to wait for each other at some points when 1 person is bad at 1 type of parkour and the other is good at it. I always wondered if ManaCube could think of adding courses that consist of redstone, but don't lag too much. I was thinking about 2 player+ courses with buttons and pressure plates to trigger jumps that your friend(s) has to do. It would be cool if Dacon made a new seperate place like the droppers on parkour just for 2 player+ maps. If not, at least make it so that it is in the normal parkour area. I would like that very much, and I think it would be fun to actually do a course that needs a friend.

Also, there shouldn't be a "too hard" rejection on submitting courses.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
This sounds like an interesting idea, you're basically saying you want a co-op mode if I read that correctly. It would take some time to figure out how to correctly add this and get it working (without lagging the server ofcourse), since it'll have a lot of redstone etc. But it's definitely a nice idea to keep in mind.

For the 'too hard' rejection, we usually discuss this with multiple map judges and skilled players. When a map is too hard, to the point where it takes a lot of tries to do one specific jumps, players will call this 'impossible' and it wouldn't be fun any longer. Adding more checkpoints or nerfing the jumps would be recommended in that case, since we still like difficult and challenging maps. It's overall important to keep it enjoyable.

Thanks for the suggestion and hope you understand, have a nice day!

Ratings
As Txilsy said, adding a co-op would be a pretty good idea, however since there are a loss of people in parkour, I don't think that we should add this suggestion right now...

But, this suggestion is really unique compared to the one's that I've seen previously. That is why I voted yes. This would be really cool, and I don't know how dropper would be 2 person, since it's more of a solo idea. But keep in mind, I rate your idea even though it has some flaws in it.

Good luck on getting this suggestion through!

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I have gotten informed that this idea will probably not be added as there would be cheats and other stuff including lag. :(
But Shron made a suggestion :D

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
I don't like the idea of a co-op map (i am a loner).... but the too hard rejection one sounds great, parkour is more fun if it makes you get savage in my opinion, and if you're not getting savage and losing the will to live it's not hard enough for you. (i definitely agree with the suggestion made by shron).