+1 ngl

iShleep

PATRON+
1shleep
1shleep
Patron+
Ratings
4 1
-1 close down the smallest realms and focus on the bigger, main ones and make sure those are running without encountering major problems on a daily basis

iShleep

PATRON+
1shleep
1shleep
Patron+
Ratings
4 1
Or focus on the smaller and grow them to the size of the bigger ;)
seems that strategy is working great atm. just my opinion, i don't see one reason to keep servers with < 10 active players up and running, even putting existing staff on those realms so the main/biggest realms are without staff 60-80% of the time

... all while a big chunk of the community is quitting because they are bored, not getting help when they need it or shit just goes wrong in general. but yeah :)

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
seems that strategy is working great atm. just my opinion, i don't see one reason to keep servers with < 10 active players up and running, even putting existing staff on those realms so the main/biggest realms are without staff 60-80% of the time

... all while a big chunk of the community is quitting because they are bored, not getting help when they need it or shit just goes wrong in general. but yeah :)
genius idea ☠️

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,175 253

Yeah but we Just want a reset we aren’t asking for all staff to come and stay on earth and just not leave we just want a reset it’s been over a year a reset would probably bring new players to earth

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Yeah but we Just want a reset we aren’t asking for all staff to come and stay on earth and just not leave we just want a reset it’s been over a year a reset would probably bring new players to earth
maybe but why work on smaller realms like earth when there are bigger places and more important ones

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,175 253
maybe but why work on smaller realms like earth when there are bigger places and more important ones
bc the big ones always getting cool stuff thats why they are big

Glacier

ELITE
CXVIII
CXVIII
ELITE
Ratings
26 4
Just merge Earth and Survival and Islands with Skyblock at this rate because Islands and SB are dying out so a merge would help massively

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 116
-1 close down the smallest realms and focus on the bigger, main ones and make sure those are running without encountering major problems on a daily basis
You can't remove Earth because there's nothing like it. Sorry to mention other servers but it's why Hypixel doesn't close their smaller games e.g Mega Walls, Paintball, etc. because there's nothing like them. Same principle should apply here IMO. Towny and especially EARTH TOWNY is far different from regular survival.

iShleep

PATRON+
1shleep
1shleep
Patron+
Ratings
4 1
You can't remove Earth because there's nothing like it. Sorry to mention other servers but it's why Hypixel doesn't close their smaller games e.g Mega Walls, Paintball, etc. because there's nothing like them. Same principle should apply here IMO. Towny and especially EARTH TOWNY is far different from regular survival.
while ur already comparing those two (which you shouldn't, those are two completely different leagues):

"the other server" has a skyblock mode that literally outperforms every other skyblock server in each and every way, there's so much new content flying in while keeping the playerbase of 11k ( !!! ) active and happy. ManaCube has 1k "active" players combined on the whole server, and loads of those are either claiming that they are bored, complaining about stuff not changing or only coming on to chat with their friends they met on the server.

I'm not trying to talk down manacube, it's an insanely unique server with HUGE potential but it's been going downhill for a while now and change is needed to succeed imo.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Comparing mana to that other server is like comparing apples to oranges

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Also theres a difference between minigames (which dont have to be played often) and full on realms that get updates n shit with 10 players

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 116
while ur already comparing those two (which you shouldn't, those are two completely different leagues):

"the other server" has a skyblock mode that literally outperforms every other skyblock server in each and every way, there's so much new content flying in while keeping the playerbase of 11k ( !!! ) active and happy. ManaCube has 1k "active" players combined on the whole server, and loads of those are either claiming that they are bored, complaining about stuff not changing or only coming on to chat with their friends they met on the server.

I'm not trying to talk down manacube, it's an insanely unique server with HUGE potential but it's been going downhill for a while now and change is needed to succeed imo.
I can see your concern there, but my point is you can't remove Earth because of the fact there's nothing similar. As for the skyblock thing, I will tell you that skyblock on the other server is only the most popular because it's 100% of their admins' attention. As a former main of that server, but not of their skyblock, I'll tell you that no mode on their server gets as much attention as skyblock. As for Manacube having lots of potential, I 100% agree. It's just that staff aren't handling it as well as it could be.

As for @SHREK53's point of giving Earth a reset, it would make Earth a more medium-sized realm than a small-sized one. So many inactive players would come back knowing that there's a fresh start to be had.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 116
Also theres a difference between minigames (which dont have to be played often) and full on realms that get updates n shit with 10 players
At peak times Mega Walls gets more players than Survival on this server does. By Manacube standards, Mega Walls would most likely be admins' main focus. Again, sorry for mentioning the other server. As for comparing apples to oranges, you're in a way correct but you have to keep in mind only one or two gamemodes on the other server receive consistent updates whereas here (at least to my knowledge) realms all receive updates at the same time, with the exceptions of bug fixes and resets.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
At peak times Mega Walls gets more players than Survival on this server does. By Manacube standards, Mega Walls would most likely be admins' main focus. Again, sorry for mentioning the other server. As for comparing apples to oranges, you're in a way correct but you have to keep in mind only one or two gamemodes on the other server receive consistent updates whereas here (at least to my knowledge) realms all receive updates at the same time, with the exceptions of bug fixes and resets.
Bro hypixel has minigames mana has gamemodes that u have to play on a regular basis to keep up

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,175 253
Bro hypixel has minigames mana has gamemodes that u have to play on a regular basis to keep up
yeah wel lwe play on earth and we keep up we just want a reset earth has been out over a year we need 1