I have an idea for survival!

Should they add this?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Ratings
So my idea is too add a new enchantment book. This enchantment book will be called "Spider I", "Spider II" and "Spider III".

What does it do?
With spider enchantment you can climb up certain blocks, if this is too op to you then how about maybe it can only come from herobrine loot chests. With spider I the blocks you can climb are: Stone Bricks, Stone, Wood, Planks, Quartz (all types), Bricks, Endstone, Cobblestone, Glass, Wool, other stuff really run out of block names. With spider II you can climb up (with the blocks included above): Sand, Prisimarine Blocks, Obsidian, Leaves, Cobblestone Walls, Fences, Glowstone, concrete, concrete powder, other block u want. And Spider III you can climb up any block but not a fluid.

What piece of armor does it go on?
It Goes on your boots because I mean what else would it go on its kinda physics and you cant deny it.

Other stuff?
Yeah umm this is probably not gonna happen my friends say its too op but its worth a shot writing this whole thing for 20 minutes straight so far so, I hope this is good enough.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there Mr_Chickenwing85,

I think that this is a great idea! As long as it would be somewhat expensive to get II and III, I think that would be a great addition.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Hi @Mr_Chickenwing85 ,

Thank you for expressing your interest in adding more content and making suggestions on what should be added. I love seeing people's ideas and wants.

However, there are some tips I can give to you which would give this a higher chance of becoming a reality. Firstly, I would suggest posting it on our site called "Feature Upvote" which can be found HERE. Secondly, after the suggestion has been approved and put up on the site, I would link it on the survival section of discord so that people can upvote it. Upvoting a suggestion has a higher chance of it being been and approved. Lastly, while you're there on Feature Upvote, be sure to check out other people's suggestions and upvote them if you agree!

Have a good day/night

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
I would be down to totally see this is survival! would def. add the spice back into things!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
This is a very creative idea, however I think it may be more of a hinderance than a help - especially for staff.

There is a hacked client/mod called “Spider” which does this exact thing, and is not allowed on ManaCube as it’s usually associated with clients. If players were to have the enchantment, it may become confusing to know if they were hacking, or just using the enchantment.

If you’re looking to get over high places or work on builds, we do have temp-fly which you can earn from voting, /Kilton, and you can buy it off of other players in-game!

Thank you for sharing your suggestion, though! It’s always great hearing players’ thoughts.

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I don't really see why this would be a good enchantment to have, do you have any examples as to why this would be useful?

As VIP+ and above have /fly and members and VIP have /tempfly, I can't see a reason to be able to climb up blocks?

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Creative Idea, but theres a hack called ' Spider ' which allows you to do the exact thing. It might be confusing but goodluck with your idea! :D