Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kill Yourself

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Jump off a bridge

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Ratings
8 2
I was checked mine vast today to see if i was unbanned cuz my friend who was banned went on and he wasn't banned so i went on and played for like 5 minutes THEN BANNED BY MANYRAIN FOR being banned before! I don't know if the bans reset but i was happy talking to my friends then out of know where I thought i crashed then it says "Suppose to be ban" WTF IS THIS! why was i unbanned if i was gonna be banned again for playing! I just think this is retarded to be unbanned then banned, Manyrain can you reply if you see this

Attachments

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Karma_doge if you want you can appeal your ban here
You can also file a player report here
It is not very respectful to make these kind of threads to point out bad things about members, especially staff members in public forums.
I know Manyrain, and I know she would not randomly ban any account for no reason.

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Karma_doge if you want you can appeal your ban here
You can also file a player report here
It is not very respectful to make these kind of threads to point out bad things about members, especially staff members in public forums.
I know Manyrain, and I know she would not randomly ban any account for no reason.
Polaris's right. Manyrain's a really good staff member, and she never bans any account for no reason. Look, Karma_doge, the thing you did to get yourself banned before was supposed to be permanent (As said here), but you somehow got past the ban wall. The only way possible is hacks, and hacks were what got you banned in the first place. I don't want to sound rude, but: Don't argue; Don't lie; and most importantly, Don't hack!

Ratings
8 2
"but you somehow got past the ban wall. The only way possible is hacks" What do you mean? like i hacked to get pass the ban wall? I haven't hacked for a few months and why was i unbanned and my friend was to? I wasn't doing anything bad when i got on minevast since i been banned for a few months I just went to creative then survival where i told people i was back and was asking manyrain if the bans where reset. I didn't go and destroy the server with hacks i was happy to be on i wasn't going to hack i wasn't going to break the rules.

ItzTylerz

Donator
Ratings
38 2
Hey Karma_doge, you were unbanned due to an error in our system. This recent ban was appropriate as you were not suppose to be unbanned due to you not submitting an appeal. If you would like to appeal your ban you can follow the steps PolarisStar said in an above comment.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello there Karma_Doge!

Now, I had to reban you because something went wrong with the IP and xDacon had to change it so everyone had the same IP for a short time but because of this, everyone who was ban or perm muted got their punishment lifted when they shouldn't have. When we see someone online and we suspect them of being perm ban/muted in the past, we are suppose to go to the ban infraction's page to make sure. If you are, we are suppose to punishment once more. I had a reason for this. As the two said above, I would not just ban for for no reason. Hope you understand.

As PolarisStar said above, you may appeal this ban. Thank you.

- Manyrain {Survival Mod}