I just wanted to say hi

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
I wanted to make a post to greet you all on my first forum post but i had no idea what to post so i'll just be keeping it simple
Hello everyone! How is your day going? I hope you're having a good time!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hello Zero :) Thank you for asking!

My day just kinda started haha but I woke up without an alarm clock so peaceful to say the least! How is yours??

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
H
I wanted to make a post to greet you all on my first forum post but i had no idea what to post so i'll just be keeping it simple
Hey there! How long have you been playing on Manacube for? I see you like survival, and so do I! My day is going great so far, although it's 8 in the morning so I haven't had my coffee yet. But I don't have school today, so that will be nice. I can just relax, and do nothing all day. Whenever you stop by on the forums or on Oasis, feel free to say hello! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Best,

WingsOfFyre

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
H

Hey there! How long have you been playing on Manacube for? I see you like survival, and so do I! My day is going great so far, although it's 8 in the morning so I haven't had my coffee yet. But I don't have school today, so that will be nice. I can just relax, and do nothing all day. Whenever you stop by on the forums or on Oasis, feel free to say hello! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Best,

WingsOfFyre
depends on what you mean with ''how long'', i used to play here with my ex-boyfriend but quit for a long time, then i rejoined again like a week ago. And thanks! i hope you're having a wonderful day as well :)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
depends on what you mean with ''how long'', i used to play here with my ex-boyfriend but quit for a long time, then i rejoined again like a week ago. And thanks! i hope you're having a wonderful day as well :)
I see! Manacube has had a few big changes over the last months, like the relaunch of factions, Skyblock split into Aztec and Oasis, etc. Thanks :)

PineappleRyann

MVP
PineappleRyann
PineappleRyann
MVP
Ratings
Hello friend! :3 My day went well today, how was yours?

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey :D

My day’s been kind of boring because all I’ve done so far is walk to school. Anyways I hope to see you at some point on Survival :D