i was banned for no reason

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
ok so here i am ive finished my cow spawner which i spent 3-4 hours on. so i type in chat afk since i have a little fenced of area near my ig's and cow area. since im not able to have a job yet i set down my cheap laptop and mouse on the floor so i could play some xbox. and mind you i use a book because i like sitting down on my bed with my laptop on my lap. so i put this all down play some xbox and go have lunch. i come back and the server has restet or crashed and i check through chat and im seeing stuff about banning or kicking and 2 mods looking at, me so im like whats going on whats this banning all about and im just confused. then i suddenly am temporarily banned for 7 days for "auto clicker" look i dont know what happened with my mouse but either it fell over and the book was holding the down button but i swear on my life i was not hacking. and if you still think im hacking could i see the evidence? please can someone let me know what is going on i didnt even see my player clicking ;-;
[DOUBLEPOST=1489803258][/DOUBLEPOST]you can even go to my island to see where i was. and what i mean

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
my friend should be muted for spam XD

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Can this thread be locked by a staff member so it does not get any sort of spam comments added to this? Thank you

Really not much need or desire to lock threads unless they turn toxic. If a thread needs to be locked, staff will figure that out as we are on the forums daily. Requesting threads be locked just bumps them.

Also no need for players to ask others not to post on old threads. Staff can handle warning for this the few times it is needed. Players tend to request that much too often which can discourage new users on the forums.

Please let staff handle the warnings. Players are meant to interact and have fun, not enforce rules. :rolleyes: