I was banned from Kit-PvP for almost no reason, forever. Was told for 24 hours.

I was banned from Kit-PvP and was told for 24 hours. Even though the ban was unfair, I decided to just go with it and wait the 24 hours. It's been about 3 days now and i'm STILL not allowed in Kit-PvP. It no longer says how much longer i have to wait. now it says: Kicked whilst connecting to KitPvP: Banned:LF The ban hammer has spoken! that's what it says. does LF stand for " Like Forever"? It seems like i'm banned forever now. This server was my favorite server. Kit-PvP was the reason why I loved it. I freaking donated to this server! I GAVE THIS SERVER MY MONEY! It feels like I have been robbed.

And do you want to know who did it? xDacon did this unfair ban! The owner of the server did this! I got banned because I told him what I thought about the new update to Kit-PvP in private chat. I'll admit, I did say what I thought about it a bit too harshly probably. I was just having a bad day. i was already mad for other reasons. I know I should have said everything a little nicer. But still, this ban is ridiculous.

And I'm sorry, but the new update to Kit-PvP is TERRIBLE. I would say more about it. But, i'm not going to rant about it right now. And I wont go rant about it in the chat, if i get unbanned. Because doing that would solve nothing. ill at least not say anything about it all the time. I can sometimes be very whiny, if i'm pissed off enough. That's something about me I should probably work on, lol. This whole affair is kinda ridiculous. I've seen hackers get banned for 5 hours at a time. But I've been banned forever over a silly reason such as this?

Sorry I was a bit harsh xDacon, please unban me.

Last edited:

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
As you can see here; http://minevast.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=hunterofpigs&server=1 you were banned for 24 hours for being "annoying". Sometimes bans get glitched and don't unban properly. All you needed to do was contact a staff member to fix this.

I'd also like to say that you weren't giving criticism, but rather spamming the chat and PM saying things such as
"THIS SERVER SUCKS ASS"
"I HATE YOU"
"WTF DACON YOU RUINED KITPVP"

It is not mine or anyone else's problem that you are "having a bad day" and you should follow the rules no matter what. Donating $20 does not make you invincible to our very few rules, neither does it give you the right to be a jerk.

I am not obligated to unban you, however I will.

As you can see here; http://minevast.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=hunterofpigs&server=1 you were banned for 24 hours for being "annoying". Sometimes bans get glitched and don't unban properly. All you needed to do was contact a staff member to fix this.

I'd also like to say that you weren't giving criticism, but rather spamming the chat and PM saying things such as
"THIS SERVER SUCKS ASS"
"I HATE YOU"
"WTF DACON YOU RUINED KITPVP"

It is not mine or anyone else's problem that you are "having a bad day" and you should follow the rules no matter what. Donating $20 does not make you invincible to our very few rules, neither does it give you the right to be a jerk.

I am not obligated to unban you, however I will.
Once I read about the ban glitch hydrokt was talking about, I started feeling quite a bit stupid, lol. I've never heard of this glitch, so the first thought that came to my mind was that you decided to ban me forever. which was pretty stupid to think. I'm VERY sorry about all this, really. I'm the idiot here.

But, i must say that you read me wrong. In the spoiler you said that I said things such as: I HATE YOU, THIS SERVER SUCKS A** and WTF DACON YOU RUINED KITPVP. I have never hated you, nor have I ever said I hated you. Nor have i ever said or thought that i think the server sucks a** . I just don't think it's as fun anymore. You must have mistaken me for another person that has messaged you. But, I do remember saying: You've ruined kitpvp. Like i said before, i was already pissed, my mind just couldn't think of a nice way to share my opinion. I don't really think kitpvp is ruined, but the update did do some bad things. I never said it should be your problem that I was having a bad day, right? And dude, i never, ever, EVER said anything about me being able to break rules because i donated. You think I'm that stupid to think I can break rules because i donated? The reason why I mentioned my donation was because I thought you banned me forever from kitpvp. I had no idea it was a glitch, I've never heard of a glitch like that before. probably because I've never been banned from a server before. And what you said about me being a jerk, I'm not sure if your talking about a few days ago or in this thread. So I will discuss both matter's. I'm sorry about me acting harshly a few days ago and didn't I already say that? And in this thread, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just telling everything from my perspective. And yes, it was criticism and in my opinion, it was needed criticism. But, i just didn't say it nicely. Again, sorry about me acting so harshly. I never spammed you either. Spam is a message that is being repeated over and over. I never did that. What I did do though, was rant. Which was not a good thing to do. And again, I'm sorry about that. I just thought I should set this matter straight, so that there wont be anymore misunderstandings. Thank you very much for unbanning me.

Ratings
2 2
I'll admit, I did say what I thought about it a bit too harshly probably. I was just having a bad day. i was already mad for other reasons. I know I should have said everything a little nicer.
No offense, i'm sorry xDacon, but if that's the reason why, then that's just sad. [...] And I'm sorry, but the new update to Kit-PvP is TERRIBLE.
Hunterofpigs, my two cents: if you really regret criticizing xDacon for his update that was intended on making the experience better for all players, why are you saying "I'm sorry -- but here's more criticism?" This doesn't seem very apologetic, which is what I think you intended to do here. Insulting the person who banned you while making a plea is not very effective.

I'm glad that you have been unbanned. I enjoy playing with you! However, I also think you're lucky to be unbanned. If I were you I'd try to be nicer to the staff who make your favorite server possible :) They're not being greedy, rude, or disrespectful to you.