I was lagged while buying spawners and it bought loads of enderman when i wanted blazes xd,

i know its player error but i really dont know what happened i was gitter clicking the blazes at shop, well i thought i was but i ended up getting stacks of enderman im really sorry for my error but could i get a replacement for all these enderman i have in my inventory, they have no use to me (i wanted blazes ;/. i worked really hard for my money and i was saving for this very moment and for the lag to (excuse my french) to fuck me over, just like it does in my pvp fights when i lag out or freeze, im disappointed. i also created a ticket nearly a week ago explaining about how my seller minion turned into a regular dragon egg could i get some assistance on that also. if you check my ticket it explains the details x many thanks vision

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
i know its player error but i really dont know what happened i was gitter clicking the blazes at shop, well i thought i was but i ended up getting stacks of enderman im really sorry for my error but could i get a replacement for all these enderman i have in my inventory, they have no use to me (i wanted blazes ;/. i worked really hard for my money and i was saving for this very moment and for the lag to (excuse my french) to fuck me over, just like it does in my pvp fights when i lag out or freeze, im disappointed. i also created a ticket nearly a week ago explaining about how my seller minion turned into a regular dragon egg could i get some assistance on that also. if you check my ticket it explains the details x many thanks vision
Ooof. I suggest you make a Ticket, Vision. Since The lag isn't rly ur Problem.
Kind Regards,
Yishai