---------------------------------------------

First name Oscar

Age 18

Country or Timezone
New Zealand

Discord username
iceman295

Why do you want to become staff?
I enjoy helping people out and making the server a safe place for people of all ages to relax and have a good time and not have to worry about anything.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
Not very long but from what i know so far its a fun server.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? around 2-3 hours a day on a normal week.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have a good sense of whats right and im not afraid to tell people off if they are doing something wrong, i love being apart of the community and helping people when needed

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have not had experience as staff on any large servers but i was an Admi of a few small servers.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I enjoy helping people and if i don't quite know the answer ill go out of my way to find out and help the best i can, i always follow the rules and will always enforce the rules, ill always tell people off no mater what and who they are if the are breaking the rules they will be given the appropriate punishment.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I think the role of staff members is to keep the server running smoothly and make sure everyone is obaying the rules and that everyone has a good time on the server.

Are you able to use recording software? I can use a recording software however my computer sometimes lags due to overheating but that doesn't happen very often.

Anything else we should know?
I am a student so i may have days where i have to be focusing more on my study rather that this, i also have bad spelling.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes