Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Lol sorry about the name, couldn't think of a good one (;
Creator: Prodigae
Difficulty: Medium
Warp: /plot visit Prodigae (remember to go behind the aquarium it'll be an ice island)
Pictures: Could not figure out how to get access to taking pictures for this map
Jumps: Optional

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Finally, you want to actually use the format. I'll take a look at your parkour later on. Ill give you good steps on how to take screenshots or pictures for your submission.

Lightshot - (https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html) PrtScn > Select area where you want to take screenshot > Upload to print screen. > Copy link.

Snipping Tool - (Already on your pc) Search > Snipping Tool > New > Drag area where you want to copy > Right click > Copy > Paste it in your application.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Prodigae,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build is okay, but could be improved on. The theme of the course isn't the most original, as there are already many tree-related courses. The jumps for this course aren't very fun or interesting to do and they could be more varied. Some of the jumps are also a bit hard for medium. Overall, the build could be improved on, the theme could be better, and the jumps aren't fun or interesting to do. However, I did enjoy the fact that your tree is very cute in my opinion :)

I would like to clarify that a rejection does not mean your map is terrible. If I reject a map, that does not mean it is terrible. So, the fact that I am rejecting this course does not mean it is terrible. Keep that in mind.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.