Rejected Icicle Parkour (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
My parkour is called Icicle Parkour and I think it should be a medium map.
It has 49 jumps and 3 checkpoints. Sorry I couldn't post any screenshots, get to my parkour with /warp IcicleParkour
Oh by the way, there aren't many one block jumps.
Bye,
Fluff

I changed the Checkpoint a bit so the start didn't have anything behind it. :D
(P.S It could be a hard if you wanted it to be.)

I improved everything that you asked me to. Btw thanks for the advice!

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I'm pretty sure nothing much has changed as far as I can see from the screenshots you've provided... * Hint Hint *

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
All jumps are practically double jumps, and the fence parkour is too hard for a medium level course. The difficulty is too hard, but the theme is great! I like your use of each block and the icicles. Looks nice, but could use some tweaking and improvements to the parkour aspect rather than the visual aspect this time around.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
When she takes a screenshot, the screenshot isn't anywhere in her computer. (That's what she said for me...)
C:\Users\{your computer name}\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots
Or open run search %appdata% the .minecraft to find your screenshots folder.

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
I'm pretty sure nothing much has changed as far as I can see from the screenshots you've provided... * Hint Hint *
Lol.
All jumps are practically double jumps, and the fence parkour is too hard for a medium level course. The difficulty is too hard, but the theme is great! I like your use of each block and the icicles. Looks nice, but could use some tweaking and improvements to the parkour aspect rather than the visual aspect this time around.
I said it COULD be a hard.
C:\Users\{your computer name}\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots
Or open run search %appdata% the .minecraft to find your screenshots folder.
I don't have windows I have Ubuntu Linux.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Okay, I'm not giving an evaluation yet, however I want to address some of the comments made on your post.

I thought posting screenshots was a "must."
These requirements are from over a year ago. Times have changed and some map makers just don't understand how to get screenshots uploaded well enough onto their posts. It happens to the best of us, and the creator had all the other information there.

Those fence jumps were fine for medium. If you want to see "Hard" fence jumps, look at Ice Path Hard, or Haunted Forest Hard, or even Barnhouse Hard. Most of them can be found near the end of "Hard."

As for the map itself, I am glad to see you added an extra icicle to the start so that we would be able to move the parkour across.

Your map has been placed in Reviewing. What this means is that I need opinions from my fellow map judge, as well as my own. During this period of time, you must wait patiently. If you message me on the server about how this map is doing, it will be rejected.

We will get back to you soon,

~ Billy

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I find that the fence jumps were such a long stretch of the parkour going upward, since it was relatively difficulty to make those jumps, they added up and made something that a little too hard, but I could be wrong, this is just my personal opinion.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has not made it past the reviewing stage as it failed the community vote.

It has been rejected.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.