Rejected Icy Cavern - Expert or Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely expert but I think has the potential to be insane as there are some pretty hard jumps. It is a winter themed map (while I know this is somewhat of a common theme I feel like my build looks pretty different from any I have seen)
This map was made by Magymnast and can be accessed by /plot visit Magymnast 2
A previous submission of mine was rejected for too many jumps, inconsistency, and too many void jumps. I tried my hardest in this new build to eliminate any of those issues.
(Also I barrier blocked any possible ways of cheating I could think of)
I actually have spent a lot of time on this map so I am hoping for the best!
Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I will be giving you a 0 for the following reasons

Theme: Snow Biome/Christmas theme?
Build:eh, not really attractive imo, and it felt verry close together
Parkour:personally I don't really like the parkour, it felt very repetitive (not enough variation) of blocks and was just not fun to play. Sre there was ladders and what not,but it just wasnt fun for me at all.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Magymnast,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is
unoriginal, as we already have several ice-related maps (IcyPeak, IceMountain, Icey.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, as mentioned above, it is a bit messy and clumped together, so try having more details spread out a bit!
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout, so try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, glass, vines, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course is a bit short for the difficulty, and the jumps are a bit inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.