Idea

gavvbo

ELITE
Gavvbo
Gavvbo
ELITE
A great idea for the skyblock server.
so to my understanding if you are not at least vip+ you cannot have perm fly in skyblock.
my idea is that for the people that like to be “nonspenders” there should be a way they can grind/ achieve a perm fly command as that could be buy it with _____ money or buy it with mana who knows. I know that if you vote you can get up to like 20mins of fly a day but for the people that are trying to compete with the donator ranks that really don’t have money to spend on a rank it’s hard for those people to compete. This could cause arguments to the people who do have ranks that spent 200$+ . But I believe that it would give people who don’t have enough money something to push for and spend many hours grinding for to achieve something so helpful. *** (Disclaimer by achieving fly by this idea you would only get perm ty until skyblock resets)***

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,350 83
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your idea! I do believe it is a nice idea to give additional perms to non-donors, however! As far as I’m aware, players can unlock temp-fly through voting or /kilton on the Skyblock servers.

If you do have any suggestions to change/improve this, I would recommend using our designated player suggestions website, Feature Upvote: https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

Happy holidays!