+ Ideas. PLEASE READ

Do You Like My Ideas? Or At Least This One?

• Yes I Love Them! :D

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Meh.. Good Ideas :)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Mmm You Need To Get Better Ideas... :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Hate Your Ideas... >:(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
======================================================
Random Idea

Why Not A Survival / Factions / Skyblock / Whatever Server On Mobile / Windows10Edition MineVast? With The Ranks, And Bonus If You Play On PC, I Mean, Why Not? Survival Games, Etc... I Think It Would Be Fun :D Thats My Opinion.
================================================================
Monthly Bonus For Ranks.
I Mean, Why Not? Like A Monthly Bonus?

Like For...
Skyblock
-Sponsor = 100k
-Vast = 75k
-Legend = 50k
-VIP = 25k
-Premium = 5k/10k

KitPvP
-Sponsor = 100 Gems ( Does not have to be Gems ),
Etc Etc Etc.

Skywars 3.0 Things That I Submit As Ideas.
-/Friends
-Nicknames
-Monthly bonus
-Xp level up
-Disguises
-Hats
-Special commands for ranks
-Hacks Busters ( they record and can Ban hackers when staff is not online, they need to apply for it, they can only ban with proof, etc.)
-Special System to Do Private Games, Only For Sponsor/Vast, Like They Can Do -Private Games And Invite With /Friends.
-Double Points
-Only Ranks Can Vote For OP Or Normal.
-Color Glass

Skyblock 3.0
-Music, Some Players Are All Day Like "... I am Bored"
-New Challenges
-Dungeons

Kit PvP 5.0
-What About New Map?

-New & Better Anti-Hack System.
Prison/Olympus
-If Its Not Finished Yet, More News! :D

New Rank! ( My Submission = )
Why Not On September? ( My Birthday :3 ) When The Server Was Founded?
It Would Be Great, But Remember, Only An Opinion.
Random Idea

Lucky Blocks?
Idk If All People Have Seen Them...
But @Eyeless_Tenshi ~ Keaton And Me ( @Alex Garcia )
Submitted
That Idea! You Really Have Fun!
And Like, You Have 32/25/10 Blocks, When Everyone Finishes Of Breaking Them, Its A Death match! I Mean Why Not? Its Awesome! :D
Here Some Links About Lucky Blocks =
[DOUBLEPOST=1438743162,1438742830][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dacon / @Dynsalir / @Drakey , Please Leave Your Opinion :D What Do You Think Of It! What Do You see That Is Wrong, What Is Right, Etc :D

Last edited:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I recommend not doing all the @'s it gets annoying for the people you do it to. If you read the forums rules you would know this.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I like many of the ideas but I don't think it is very polite to say things about the Minevast staff. They are a hard-working group of players that dedicate their time to help Minevast and make it better. Minevast does accept applications. If no applications suite their requirements there will not be new staff members.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
I like many of the ideas but I don't think it is very polite to say things about the Minevast staff. They are a hard-working group of players that dedicate their time to help Minevast and make it better. Minevast does accept applications. If no applications suite their requirements there will not be new staff members.
That's By Best Staff Members, You Know The Stuff That Happend With Hydr0KT, Yeah Not Staff Like Him :/

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
That's By Best Staff Members, You Know The Stuff That Happend With Hydr0KT, Yeah Not Staff Like Him :/
Hydro is no longer a staff member, as far as I am aware, so that is a moot point. You implied in your post that the staff currently was not sufficiently capable, by saying you wanted "New Staff." I would watch how you phrase your words so your actual idea does not get lost in context.

Also, there was a reason why we closed the factions server here on Minevast. Almost nobody actually used it.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Hydro is no longer a staff member, as far as I am aware, so that is a moot point. You implied in your post that the staff currently was not sufficiently capable, by saying you wanted "New Staff." I would watch how you phrase your words so your actual idea does not get lost in context.

Also, there was a reason why we closed the factions server here on Minevast. Almost nobody actually used it.
Maybe I Got Confused, English Is Not My First Language, My Bad... But Why Everyone Just Said Stuff About My Mistakes?

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
Also, there was a reason why we closed the factions server here on Minevast. Almost nobody actually used it.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of new people have joined that would love to play factions but a good idea would be to do a server wide vote to see what people want.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Why Not A Survival / Factions / Skyblock / Whatever Server On Mobile / Windows10Edition MineVast? With The Ranks, And Bonus If You Play On PC, I Mean, Why Not? Survival Games, Etc... I Think It Would Be Fun :D Thats My Opinion.
I dont like Windows 10 Minecraft. End of story. :p

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86

And I agree with Billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.