If you got any random thoughts please share

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
Im just a random dude.
But if you have any random deeper thoughts or questions. Id love to hear and give my opinion

Not expecting much but try not to do basic questions like. "WhYs the SkY blUe" or "What is GoD" try to hit me with some detailed shit if you can but ill take anything

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
A question I like to ask myself is; are we truly alone in the universe? this always leads to more questions such as "well, they've discovered life on other planets, but it's just micro-organisms... so, what classes something as having 'life' and, who am I to say that discovery isn't huge just because it's not the alien life we see depicted in movies" I love space, it's always deeply fascinated me - I think there's so many questions within Space, and I love that it's something we as a species are continually learning about.

But, I think the question of what or who God is, is quite a complex question as you'll get different answers from every single person you ask. The correct answer however, is Technoblade.

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
I love this questionnn. Ive asked my self the same things for years. And you'll never get a satisfying enough answer from someone else. At least thats my experince. I recommend meditation and just excess studying if you wanna come to your own opinion :)

But when it comes to question if we are alone in the Üñivérsê. Short answer IDFK but most likely no.
I truly believe in aliens and all that and im 99% sure humans know abt them but why would we tell everyone there are aliens if we arnt smart/good enough to join them in the universe.
We are a species built off greed and self worth. When all that brings is self destruction war hate and seperation
Why would a super advanced civilisation wanna interact with children?
We will find out abt aliens eventually and we will join them in this game of life. But for now were just working on our self we cant progress at all with the way were running this planet rn. The planet is litteraly dien and we still cant take the blame and fix it. How does that even happpennnn? Were killing a PlAnEt.

And for the god question i could write a 5page essay but i wont do that to you. :)
God is just pure conciouness the thing behind what we call our selfs. My name is Dj but Dj does not exist i am just a compilation of memorys and experinces that make up my personality.
God is in everything because it is everything. The entire omniverse infact.
Also in my opinion no religion displays god in the correct way they are all made with different intentions and ways of thinking then eachother. But they all do have a bit of truth. And most ppl just use realgion as a life path so they can feel like a good person.Cause there scared of fucking up.

But trust me god wont hate you and torture u in hell fire if your bad. We are reactive ass children right now we fuck up everyyydayyyy.
Kinda rambaled a bit but yeah good question keep asking more just try to come to a conclusions your self no other person has anymore information on the subject then you could get your self. Unless u just meet a alien *_*

A question I like to ask myself is; are we truly alone in the universe? this always leads to more questions such as "well, they've discovered life on other planets, but it's just micro-organisms... so, what classes something as having 'life' and, who am I to say that discovery isn't huge just because it's not the alien life we see depicted in movies" I love space, it's always deeply fascinated me - I think there's so many questions within Space, and I love that it's something we as a species are continually learning about.

But, I think the question of what or who God is, is quite a complex question as you'll get different answers from every single person you ask. The correct answer however, is Technoblade.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
why am i like ridiculously hot and amazing

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Here's one to think about. Why is it that you experience your own consciousness? Like yea I get ur alive but why are you in your own body and not say someone else's? What was the factor that caused you to actually live in the consciousness of yourself? It's something interesting to think about and it leads to another question.

If you've ever had surgery and they've given you anesthesia, you'd (well I do) recall instantly waking up later when the procedure is done. I didn't recall anything of when I had the surgery, it was just instant. And it makes sense if you think about it. If you're not consciousness, you won't feel time pass. But that leads to something else. I've basically shown that when you become unconsciousness, the next thing you perceive is the immediate moment you wake up again. But then what happens when you die? Because if there is nothing after death, where does your perception jump to next? It doesn't seem to make any sense.

And furthermore, if when you go unconscious your next moment is immediately when you wake, you've essentially just made time go virtually infinitely fast in your own perception, jumping from the moment you go unconsciousness to the moment you wake up.

Now perceiving things like this can lead to some interesting possibilities. If we image time as a number line, everytime you black out you essentially teleport in front of the line (from your own perspective). Now when you're dead, you'd be unconsciousness, but if you're not going back to consciousness, time will zoom infinitely into the future. Yet if there's nothing in the future then there's no way the period of unconsciousness can be instant right? That's why it really baffles me.

Lastly this may seem far-fetched, but it's something fun to ponder. Sometimes in maths something infinite can be seen as looping back to the start. Ie, the number line can be imagined as an infinitely large circle (yes it can). This can also be seen in groups that have infinite order, or graphs like 1/x or csc(x) where at x=0 the graph seems to shoot to infinity and back from the other infinity. Could this imply that you just live an endless cycle in time? This is probably nonsensical rambling but its fun to think about these things.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Here's one to think about. Why is it that you experience your own consciousness? Like yea I get ur alive but why are you in your own body and not say someone else's? What was the factor that caused you to actually live in the consciousness of yourself? It's something interesting to think about and it leads to another question.

If you've ever had surgery and they've given you anesthesia, you'd (well I do) recall instantly waking up later when the procedure is done. I didn't recall anything of when I had the surgery, it was just instant. And it makes sense if you think about it. If you're not consciousness, you won't feel time pass. But that leads to something else. I've basically shown that when you become unconsciousness, the next thing you perceive is the immediate moment you wake up again. But then what happens when you die? Because if there is nothing after death, where does your perception jump to next? It doesn't seem to make any sense.

And furthermore, if when you go unconscious your next moment is immediately when you wake, you've essentially just made time go virtually infinitely fast in your own perception, jumping from the moment you go unconsciousness to the moment you wake up.

Now perceiving things like this can lead to some interesting possibilities. If we image time as a number line, everytime you black out you essentially teleport in front of the line (from your own perspective). Now when you're dead, you'd be unconsciousness, but if you're not going back to consciousness, time will zoom infinitely into the future. Yet if there's nothing in the future then there's no way the period of unconsciousness can be instant right? That's why it really baffles me.

Lastly this may seem far-fetched, but it's something fun to ponder. Sometimes in maths something infinite can be seen as looping back to the start. Ie, the number line can be imagined as an infinitely large circle (yes it can). This can also be seen in groups that have infinite order, or graphs like 1/x or csc(x) where at x=0 the graph seems to shoot to infinity and back from the other infinity. Could this imply that you just live an endless cycle in time? This is probably nonsensical rambling but its fun to think about these things.
this is basically the summary of everyones brain in math class.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
should I quit?

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Why do i spend 8 hours on a block game everyday?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Why do people eat cows, pigs, chickens, etc but get so mad when they hear about people eating dogs or cats? Double standards much o.o
Edit: just don't get upset at all or stop eating animals :)