If you were to create an entirely new type of course for parkour, what would it be?

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
I would have some new kind of parkour ideas: either Maze-Parkour or Coop-Parkour. In a Maze-Parkour u should parkour through a maze. If u parkour the wrong way u have to redo it. In a Coop-Parkour a second person is needed to complete the map.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
u could have like a Theme park map. It would be something like the lounge. Exept there would be a mod for rollercoasters and a texture pack.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
u could have like a Theme park map. It would be something like the lounge. Exept there would be a mod for rollercoasters and a texture pack.
What is parkour related in this idea?

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I would have some new kind of parkour ideas: either Maze-Parkour or Coop-Parkour. In a Maze-Parkour u should parkour through a maze. If u parkour the wrong way u have to redo it. In a Coop-Parkour a second person is needed to complete the map.
Coop pk sounds sick and then manacube finally will implement a party system

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Adventure worlds? Where you have to complete a map to unlock the next one. And do all maps in order to get a reward?
Similar to super mario 64, it has a hub world and like 16 levels, the same could be made with parkour.
Rankup check? But yea this would be sick. Also discoverable tags on maps would be sick.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
My entirely new parkour idea would be a completely different pool of maps where all you had to do is verify the map is possible to be added. The possibilities are limitless!