jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
Its been fun.
But I realise now that I'm forgotten.
A lost cause.
I'm worthless and shit, I'm incapable of doing anything good with myself.
I mays as well end my life.
no one would care, I have even build a simple fuqing house on creative.
I'm so done.
Goodbye

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Love You Boo and your not worthless or a lost cause Don't end your life we all love you your a great builder and a friend Love you so much
more then anything <3

Your bae-

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Screw you Flaw (everyone wait and read more before judging.)

Screw you.

How dare you say no on would care? HELLO!!! We are your friends (and some of us family) right here! WE would care. You think we would or could just continue playing casually like nothing happened? Because that wouldn't happen. We could live with ourselves, and our GUILT, by not telling to do something. I hope you don't kill yourself, I hope, you re-learn what it means to be part of the Manacube community, I HOPE, you will never have to go through what I have been through, seconds away from killing myself.

Don't do it, you are not worthless, you're worth $9.1 MILLION. But that's just the Manacube community.

Think about your family, what would they think, not knowing that you had felt this way? Wishing they could of done more. WISHING, that they could have one more day with you, to say how sorry they are that they never noticed your pain.

So, next time you, or anyone else thinks the same I have, remember this message, remember what your family and friends will do. Some may even commit suicide to be with you.

We have no idea how lucky we actually are, with friends, family, a great community, and people who care for us, even if it seems like they don't.

So please Flaw, I beg of you, do not take your life, do not think you are worthless, and come back to the Manacube community.

Feel free to pm on here, or on Discord (CarrotPie#9831)

I may of left the server but I will always, always, come back for someone in need, whether we are close or not.

-CarrotPie

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Screw you Flaw (everyone wait and read more before judging.)

Screw you.

How dare you say no on would care? HELLO!!! We are your friends (and some of us family) right here! WE would care. You think we would or could just continue playing casually like nothing happened? Because that wouldn't happen. We could live with ourselves, and our GUILT, by not telling to do something. I hope you don't kill yourself, I hope, you re-learn what it means to be part of the Manacube community, I HOPE, you will never have to go through what I have been through, seconds away from killing myself.

Don't do it, you are not worthless, you're worth $9.1 MILLION. But that's just the Manacube community.

Think about your family, what would they think, not knowing that you had felt this way? Wishing they could of done more. WISHING, that they could have one more day with you, to say how sorry they are that they never noticed your pain.

So, next time you, or anyone else thinks the same I have, remember this message, remember what your family and friends will do. Some may even commit suicide to be with you.

We have no idea how lucky we actually are, with friends, family, a great community, and people who care for us, even if it seems like they don't.

So please Flaw, I beg of you, do not take your life, do not think you are worthless, and come back to the Manacube community.

Feel free to pm on here, or on Discord (CarrotPie#9831)

I may of left the server but I will always, always, come back for someone in need, whether we are close or not.

-CarrotPie
Fuck Yeah