Rejected I'm Hungry! - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: xXSpaghett69Xx
Map Name: I'm Hungry
/plot v xXSpaghett69Xx 3
Difficulty: Easy (Hardest jump is a straight four block)
35 jumps (45 if you include terrain)
3 Checkpoints
The premise, although a bit obvious, is that you are going to be eaten by a large, hungry, man.

Image 1 shows the man himself (I named him dave)
Image 2 shows the full course
Image 3 shows the cola bottle and some parkour

Please respond with any suggestions you may have

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello xXSpaghett69Xx,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as we have many food item related maps already on ManaCube. The build is fine I suppose, the individual pieces all look nice and make sense, but as a whole the build is a bunch of floating foods and pieces, which looks a bit messy.

The parkour is pretty repetitive, with the majority of the parkour being made of fences, a few ladders, and normal blocks at the beginning. I don't really feel like I'm doing parkour while jumping on the food as it's a bunch of long platforms. In the future, try to make parkour that uses many different kinds of blocks (varied) all throughout the map (mixed) to make a unique and interesting course. The difficulty suited an easy map, and since the parkour didn't feel like it started until I reached the coke bottle, the length of the map fit an easy map.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.