I'm new here.

Ratings
Hey y'all I'm like extreamly new here and soon I hope to become one of the biggest players on here so I shall cy'all on the server when I'm on <3

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Hi SpinnyPlays! Welcome to MineVast. I think you will like it here. If you ever need assistance or have any problems, let me know and I'll do my best to help. We also have a LOT of players who are willing to help out in game as well.

Ratings
Hi SpinnyPlays! Welcome to MineVast. I think you will like it here. If you ever need assistance or have any problems, let me know and I'll do my best to help. We also have a LOT of players who are willing to help out in game as well.
Ok thanks <3

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Welcome to the server Spinny ;) PM if you have any questions.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Welcome to the server! We have a SKELE-ton of players here, and welcome you to join us!

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hey welcome to the team! I can tell you, you will have a ton of laughs on this server. If you need any help please PM me, or any other players, as I can almost guarantee they will help. Hope you enjoy your time! :D

Ratings
Hey welcome to the team! I can tell you, you will have a ton of laughs on this server. If you need any help please PM me, or any other players, as I can almost guarantee they will help. Hope you enjoy your time! :D
Thanks mate <3