I'm really glad but kinda disappointed.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
First off I want to say, I've done some bad things on this server and said bad stuff, sorry KYWONDER, so not only is this an apology to the few I've gone batshit on, but I also kind of want to shed my opinion a little. I've always kind of wanted that damn staff member position, but heck I'm not 14, so go die in a hole I guess. Instead of dying in a whole when the server pissed them off, like Tenshi, and many others, I'm just going to TRY to state my opinion, and it's not about politics, thank God, because right now America's put the whole damn world into a shit-palooza about that, but I'll state my opinion on the server. Anyway, most of you all know me (notice how I didn't say "y'all". That must make me like good at grammar or something), I've been on Minevast for ROUGHLY 2 1/2 years, and dang, I've seen only a little change on this server, if that.
Sike! Let's say change is Blimp-sized, and each change takes up about as much space as a domino. That's a lot of changes.

Well, to be honest, some are great and some literally make people live this server waving their arms and going to hell against the server. I'm glad to say I'm not one of those people. Let me talk about the changes I like, then the ones I dislike (I strategic plan like a boss).

THE ONES THAT I LIKE: Well, I've never been a fan of hackers, and Minevast has done so well managing hackers I think that Dacon themselves deserves a handshake. I also love the addition of barebones, and all the 17 hub switches that have occurred in the past 12 months. I'm glad to say the skywars hub is one of my personal favorites.

Now that I've talked about the ones I like, I will talk about the ones I dislike. First off, let me explain my crap a little. I got a Minevast sponsor a year ago this month. I saved up for honest to God like 5 months because I can't manage money, and I bought the sponsor rank 60% off. If you're not aware of the sponsor rank, it used to be the dank rank, where you were a God and everyone hailed to you like you're an apparition of King Tut standing in front of a mob of Egypt Archaeologists. Anyway, you like owned the server commands and everything was sick as hell. Then the first EULA came along, and wiped away a FEW of the sponsor ranks. Shortly after that, the server split it into two ranks. Those who had been Vast or Sponsor (like me) before were now a VIP+. Immediately after that came the 2nd wave of EULA, and it hit donators, and the whole server, like it was a cyber holocaust. Donators lost easily half their ranks, and then Minevast understandably changed their standards to make the server more enjoyable, but to the donators it kind of like an F-You unfortunately. So here's what I dislike:

On creative, ranks that donators paid real money for, are now available to EVERYONE on the server for the same amount of gems. So no, you don't even get them for free, you have to pay MORE for them, and heaven forbid you run out of gems, because then you have to vote, which you won't want to do when the server, (and EULA, it wasn't by any means all Minevast's fault,) comes along and screws you out of your ranks. I lost /ptime /worldedit /plotmerge and /vanish just to list a few from creative alone.

So to be honest I'm very glad and proud of the server and it's development, but also extremely disappointed in the way of donations. It just makes me upset to save up for something so long to have to share it with those who didn't pay at all. - I hope you take this seriously and try to fix it Minevast. Thanks - 52S