Im sorry everyone

Ratings
2 3
Ok i have something to say. I've been obnoxious towards the staff lately and that is because I'm jealous I've always wanted to be staff here. I miss the server, and I've just returned from the break. Its sad, I've been so rude and immature i want to return to my old self, and i want some help to do that. Im sorry to NStarMC especially for how i have treated him, Manyrain too. I hope i can be forgiven. Who thinks I'm qualified enough to be staff if i try my best and become more mature?

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
So, you create an apology thread, and still attempt to sell out to try and become staff. If you apologize. Be sincere. There should be next to no reason be rude to staff. You can do better :/

Ratings
well u r not that mature but maybe u can if u are a little bit more mature and i think u can become a staff or helper i dont know which one is the one u want but i think u make a good staff :) but u also need requirements and (not to get jealous) and if u have a goood temper (english isnt that good) maybe jusst mayeb u can be staff

Last edited:
Ratings
2 3
So, you create an apology thread, and still attempt to sell out to try and become staff. If you apologize. Be sincere. There should be next to no reason be rude to staff. You can do better :/
I completely agree with this i just need everyone to know it just doesn't feel right

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I completely agree with this i just need everyone to know it just doesn't feel right
After you were rude to staff maybe you need a couple months to apologize and act better, not just in a thread. You might also want to read the requirements before applying for staff.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hi @misterfox3122

Now I get you are owning up to your action and that is very good of you. Now to become a staff member it takes a lot to be that especially being jealous. You need to be able to contain, control it even. If we have easily jealous staff members then that will cause a lot of issues and then it can turn into deeply personal issues. I am not saying you will never be staff but if you can not control your personal emotions from a game then I would deem you not capable of applying for such role.

Now in terms of being sorry. Like I said it is good to do that. But to come out and say "would I ever have a chance" here that will just get people to think that you are just trying to get a head up on getting staff and trust me people will think that even staff. Like I said great you came out and apologised but do not side it with..

Who thinks I'm qualified enough to be staff if I try my best and become more mature?
It really does give some people the wrong idea of you.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I agree with @Johniee,

Telling people do you think I can be staff isn't exactly being mature. Making another thread about your staff application isn't very necessary. Though I strongly thank you for coming out and telling others that you're sorry.

On an unrelated note, apologize to staff, maybe after a couple months they can trust you. You also need to read the requirements here before applying. I have looked at your application, it doesn't seem you put to much effort into it. (Add more detail)

Good luck to you and the staff team,
Rappinq

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Ok i have something to say. I've been obnoxious towards the staff lately and that is because I'm jealous I've always wanted to be staff here. I miss the server, and I've just returned from the break. Its sad, I've been so rude and immature i want to return to my old self, and i want some help to do that. Im sorry to NStarMC especially for how i have treated him, Manyrain too. I hope i can be forgiven. Who thinks I'm qualified enough to be staff if i try my best and become more mature?
I respect you for apologizing for your mistakes publically, and it is something that does show maturity.

What would have been a better course of action would to go to those you've disrespected personally and apologize to them directly. Making a forum post to everyone does, as those above have stated, give many possibly the wrong idea about you. Rather than make a forum post saying how you're willing to change, show you've changed. Demonstrate to the community and to those you've been rude to in the past that you've matured and have moved on.

Regardless, I commend you on your courage to apologize, and I wish you the best of luck on moving on in your endeavors.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey!

I'm proud that you are changing and have apologized! But as said above I do not believe if you become more mature anyway you won't become staff right away. You also really need to embrace the job of staff! It's very important job and if you're the best you can be it'd be great. But you also really need to just have fun but of course being serious. Doesn't mean you can't have fun though! We want a fun staff member who is good at their job and loves it!!

I suggest apologizing to the staff you have been rude to actually to them not in a forum post. I also suggest you wait before you apply for staff again.

Since you had been rude to them you really need to take time for them to trust you! Maybe try making friends with them, they're amazing people and once you get to know them you'll have a blast!

Good luck!
Sophie

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey Mister,

I think your doing something very positive here, it is hard to change, I have 11 mutes and 2 kicks, I am trying to change and I have. Good for you to own up to your old actions! Im sure its tough but anything can happen.
Good luck,
TORMatthews

Ratings
This proves nothing as anyone can type empty words. I don't believe you are qualified for staff in the least right now it it would be years before you could even be considered. Staff cannot be people like you, as then there would be no server. Just being blunt about it. However start working on your attitude problem now rather than later, will do you good in the long run.